Need Supplies *FREE*

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by lisawisor, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lisawisor

lisawisor New Member

Hello,
    I have recently become disabled and unable to work. My 17 year old, obese, diabetic cat has been diabetic for the past ten years. Because of my illness, I can no longer afford his insulin and syringes, however I do not want to give my animal up as I have owned him half my life. Extra supplies is needed, if you, or anyone you know can help (or just don't know what to do with the extras!) please contact me.

Thank you

2. Jana+BK+Chester(GA)+Wilbur

Jana+BK+Chester(GA)+Wilbur Member

What type of insulin do you use? What size of syringes?

3. squeem3

squeem3 Well-Known Member

Someone recently posted on the old board about free supplies: http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum5/r ... 17,1968955 The insulin offered is Lantus and the insulin syringes are U100 3/10cc, some with half unit markings. I don't know if that member is also here on this board. If you can use either item, someone can contact the person for you and have her contact you directly in some way.

4. George&Bert

George&Bert Member

Also, do you home test. If so what meter and strip do you use?

5. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

hi there, can u tell us your location? country, state/province, city is fine,,,this will narrow it down for anyone near you.

6. Jana+BK+Chester(GA)+Wilbur

Jana+BK+Chester(GA)+Wilbur Member

Has anyone heard anymore from the OP?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.