need to order Monoject syringes in Canada

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Noah & me (GA), Jul 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noah & me (GA)

Noah & me (GA) Well-Known Member

These syringes are getting almost impossible to get, BD has taken over the industry. Using BD's is like using a hammer when tweezers will do. Try them and you'll never go back.
    More to the point. I cannot find them retail anymore and a lot of suppliers won't ship to Canada. Can anyone help me? I'm looking for the 29 gauge 1/2cc or better yet the 1/3cc. I usually buy 400 at a time and I'm almost out.
    A lot of suppliers fill your order then tell you a week later they're backordered. Thanks for nothing.:blackeye:

2. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

Does ADWDiabetes.com ship there?

3. Noah & me (GA)

I'll check. Thanks.
    The internet is not making my life easier. I miss the Readers Digest.

4. FurBabiesMama

I finally found it on their site, they do not ship there. Sorry. I also love/use the Monoject, and that is where I get them.

5. FurBabiesMama

Hey, you can still get it. :D

6. Becky & Baby Girl GA

Becky & Baby Girl GA Well-Known Member

https://www.allegromedical.com/diabetic-supplies
    Some here are on backorder till 8/1. This site has this brand & you might have already looked at it. I’m trying to help but seems like most are out of stock.
    Good luck!
    If it’s legal to have me order them & ship to you then I’ll be glad to do that. Just let me know. :)

7. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

I tried to check and find out if it's legal also, I found that used syringes are hazardous waste and illegal, duh!! My understanding is, however, that it might be illegal to ship across borders if certain permissions and permits are required and not fulfilled. But, we could go for "orange is the new black" look. Can our kittles come to prison with us?

Becky & Baby Girl GA likes this.
  8. Becky & Baby Girl GA

@Idgit’s mom. Lol! I just don’t get it! But no thanks in the orange jumpsuit! No one around here could care for my BGK. I have a fear of enclosed places.

9. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Well shoot! I actually have a box of Monojects that I hated because I felt like they stuck a lot. So I was like, hey! I can help you out! But they're 31G U-100 syringes and Noah's on Vetsulin, isn't he? :(

10. Noah & me (GA)

I got 500 of them. The show's over! ;)

11. Becky & Baby Girl GA

12. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

I'm glad to hear, I still couldn't determine if it would be legal to send you syringes. Too much confusing jargon and with the changing tariff stuff, who knows? I wouldn't have minded a trip to Toronto though, but TSA might not have allowed me to carry 400 to 500 insulin syringes from here to there. Drat, no vacation for me.
    How did you manage to get your supply?

13. Noah & me (GA)

My vet and her staff of 15+ years do me lots of favors. The cookies always help as does my enormous file.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.