Need vet in Union/Rockford IL area??

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Steph & Cuddles (GA), Jun 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steph & Cuddles (GA)

Steph & Cuddles (GA) Well-Known Member

If anyone is in this area, and has a great vet you could recommend, please let me know! Mom's BF is out that way with his kitty, and not sure what's going on with kitty, but he's desperate to find a vet for him soon. He's very particular about his cat too, so doesn't want to just take him to any vet he sees. (Kitty is a pure Manx I believe, and has a major attitude with anyone but him!)

2. Chrystelle & BoBo

Chrystelle & BoBo New Member

Steph & Cuddles,

I live in Rockford, IL & my kitty BoBo has just been diagnosed with Diabetes – So we’ve spent some time in & out of a few vet’s offices.

If your mom’s BF is in the Rockford, IL area –
    I would highly recommend

“Mostly Cats”
    4901 N. Perryville Road,
    Loves Park, IL 61111
    #: (815) 885-2200
    Sharon Schamberger, DVM

They also have a website: http://www.mostlycats.com

“Mostly Cats” has recently built a brand new facility that includes; full in-house laboratory, surgery room, great boarding area (if kitty needs to stay) and so much more... (Very clean, great staff, very reasonable prices)

On a side note: I would also recommend that your mom’s BF stay away from Alpine Veterinarian Clinic (They started treating BoBo a few weeks ago & I was not satisfied with their staff, or the vet, plus BoBo didn’t like them either.)

If this is an emergency – we have a 24 hour emergency clinic: located 4113 Morsay Dr. Rockford, IL (815) 398-4410 (We had to use them once, great staff – kind of costly though).

Hope this helps (If there is anything else...let me know)

I’m sorry to hear about his kitty

-Chrystelle & BoBo

3. Steph & Cuddles (GA)

Steph & Cuddles (GA) Well-Known Member

Thank you! I passed your information along. :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.