Need your pet sitter TIPS

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by ash&chewy, Dec 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ash&chewy

ash&chewy New Member

Hi all,

My little fur monster is with a pet sitter for the next 10 days while we’re out of town. I got a call this morning, as we’re about to board our plane, that he is not letting anyone go near him, let alone test or give him his shot. We did a test visit earlier in the week and he was ok, a little nervous of the new location. We even had the sitter test him and administer insulin last night before we left.

Any tips for ways his temporary family can make him more comfortable/less stressed?

He has his bed and carrier (his safe space). They are keeping him in a spare bedroom for the time being, so it’s a quiet space away from their pup.

I’m not worried about missing a shot here or there, but how horrible is it if they are unable to give his insulin for multiple days?

2. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Have them try just sitting quietly on the floor.....cats are curious and if they're not trying to catch him, he may come out to see what's going on.

ash&chewy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.