new and lost

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Glenn, May 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glenn

Glenn New Member

Im new here just found out today my cat has diabetes and cant figure out how to use this site so hi all my cat is tasha 11 years old and i hope to figure out how to treat her its so depressing right now

2. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

3. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Welcome, Glenn, you and Tasha are in the right place. I just posted on your thread in the Main forum.

4. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

5. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Welcome. How are things going? Anything you have questions about?

6. jayla-n-Drevon

jayla-n-Drevon Well-Known Member

Hi.... Try not to be depressed -- I know it is hard and it seems shocking but sadly it is pretty common. When I found out I cried for days thinking the worst. Thanks to this forum and the amazing support I was able to figure things out and you will too. I just kept reminding myself this is a condition that can be manage and it can be managed very well. We are going on year 3 and my boy is 19. You will do great and I am so happy you found the forum as I have seen it literally change lives (people and cats). Trust in yourself you know more than you think you do :))

I am not on often but many many smart people can guide you just ask and many will be there to help!
    Most have hands on experience which gives them a edge on the vets.
    (I had a kitty named Tasha :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.