New Cowboy Cookout

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Kim & Weetzie, Jul 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kim & Weetzie

Kim & Weetzie Member

Hi everyone, I've been a bit absent on these boards for awhile, but the good news is Rice has been OTJ since February! Of course I attribute a lot of that to changing his diet to Cowboy Cookout which most of you know has been discontinued and replaced with the new Purrfect Bistro Cowboy Cookout. I've sent a few emails to Merrick explaining my situation and requesting info on the new food, I've yet to get a solid answer, they say the tests won't be in for a few months. It does, however, say on their site that their new food is also low-glycemic. I decided to give it a try, testing Rice's sugar before and after and it didn't seem to give much of a spike, so I'm hoping it's just as good, if not better, than the old version. Of course I'm a little nervous about switching to the new version completely, but wanted to start a topic here where we can keep track of any news we hear on this new version. I know a lot of you are feeding it too. So if you hear anything or have any experience with it, please speak up!

2. terriy

terriy Member

Congratulations!!
    I do feed CL Cowboy Cookout sometimes. I wish they would not fix something that dont need fixing.
    Keep me up to date on any further information please
    Thanks bunches!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.