New Diabetic Fur Mommie

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Lynetta, Dec 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lynetta

Lynetta New Member

Hello my name is Lynetta - I just found out my cat is diabetic- I am trying to change diet first before trying insulin because my cat is the Soawn of Satan! Even my Vet hates that her labs were high - She has recommended this route as well because Izzy is a Beast! I am trying to learn everything that I can .... thanks in advance

Critter Mom likes this.
  2. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Welcome. What are you feeding? Most of the folks here feed fancy feast classic or Friskies pate foods.

3. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Welcome! We can help. :)

4. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

5. Sandi&Maxine&Whispy(GA)

Sandi&Maxine&Whispy(GA) Well-Known Member

Oh Izzy, be nice for your mama!

Lynette I suggest reading a lot of the threads here in the Intro forum and you'll probably see some things that can help you as well, but don't hesitate to ask specific questions that you have. This forum is best mostly for introductions because not everyone reads it every day, so specific questions are better started over in Feline Health, the main forum.

Hope to see you and Izzy back around soon :)

Sandi&Whisper.

Critter Mom likes this.
  6. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

You can also post on the main health forum for advice on how to get a fractious kitty to accept treatment. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.