New here!

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by ThorsBestBuddy, Aug 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThorsBestBuddy

ThorsBestBuddy New Member

Hi all,

Thought I'd post a hello in this thread and follow up with a health question in the main forum. My best guy is a 6 year old, domestic shorthair named Thor. He's been riddled with issues since I adopted him at 10 months old. He's prone to upper respiratory infections, once came down with a very bewildering case of uveitis, developed an allergy that led to a brief cancer scare due to swelling under his tongue, and has had pancreatitis twice now. A diabetes diagnosis is somehow not surprising.

Despite his incredible drive to find new ways to stress me out in the health department, he's an incredibly good-natured, sweet cat who loves everyone he meets. He can give a low-five for shrimp treats and his favorite place to sleep is on a pillow-pet in our defunct fireplace. He is very talkative and screams at me for a few minutes every time I come home from work.

I hate to be here, but I'm glad this place exists. Looking forward to learning more and seeing avatars of your sweet cats!

2. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

3. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Welcome, and omigosh, Thor looks like such a warm, fuzzy, cuddle bug! There is a wealth of information here on the board, and I'm glad to hear that you are going to post in the Main Forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.