Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Dana A, Oct 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dana A

Dana A New Member

Hello. My cat Raz was just diagnosed with diabetes three days ago. I am still absorbing information but wanted to introduce myself instead of just lurking. As expected, I'm having some difficulty getting the ear prick but I know it's a learning process for both of us and I found the tips posted here on the board. Raz is on Prozinc so I will be sure to visit that board. I have already found so much useful information on this site and just want to say that I am grateful that I found it.

2. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

Since you have just joined, I know that you don't know that the GA prefix means that your kitty has died. It stands for Guardian Angel or Gone Away. Could you please change it so that others don't panic when they see it? Thanks and welcome!!

3. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

Hi Dana, welcome to you and Raz! It took me awhile to get the ear prick down too. If you tell us what problems you're having maybe we can help. Please do come over to the ProZinc forum and read the yellow stickies listed at the top of the page, then ask any questions you have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.