New Sugar Kitty and Momma, experienced people please look

Discussion in 'Caninsulin / Vetsulin and N / NPH' started by Meridith and Zeke, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Meridith and Zeke

Meridith and Zeke Well-Known Member

I am helping @Jenny reyes get her footing here on the boards. Her baby gets Vetsulin so not one that I am experienced with so posting here for her so she can get help from experienced people. One of her concerns that she mentioned to me this morning is she is worried her baby isn't get low enough carbs because of the numbers. She needs help in understanding how vetsulin works. I am not sure if she has her SS set up, but I know that will help her greatly on the board here.

Jenny reyes likes this.
  2. Meridith and Zeke

@MrWorfMen's Mom @Wendy&Neko @JanetNJ
    Not sure who all is experienced with this here so tagging yall since yall are more active on the board and if yall aren't with this insulin, yall will probably know who is. :)

3. Meridith and Zeke

4. Meridith and Zeke

Jenny reyes likes this.
  5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Sorry, I didn’t do enough testing during our Caninsulin days to be of any help. There may also be experienced people on the Felinenp Health forum, this one is quiet.,

Meridith and Zeke likes this.
  6. Meridith and Zeke

@Jenny reyes have you gotten your spreedsheet created yet?

7. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Jenny has posted in the Main Health forum and got some information, plus some responses from a current and a past Vetsulin user. We all will be keeping a lookout for her to try to help with questions and concerns. Thank you so much for pointing her in FDMB direction and helping her out!

8. Meridith and Zeke

Awesome, thank you. Me and another have been helping her through fb messenger but only so much we can help with and none of our kitties use the same insulin, so limits us even more on what we can help with. I found her on a Cole and Marmalade post and she showed me a pic of her sweet kitty. Hopefully now both her and her kitty will be doing so much better!