New to Board - Ginger&Bailey

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Ginger&Bailey, Sep 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ginger&Bailey

Ginger&Bailey New Member

Hello All - I am new to this board. I had a quick consultation with Dr. Lisa Pierson tonight - she was a great help. My cat Bailey was just diagnosed with diabetes, so I am brand new to this whole world. I am sure I will be asking for lots of help, and hopefully helping others at some point too. This is all very new and overwhelming, scary, etc., but Dr. Lisa helped a lot and I am hopeful that I can help get Bailey to a good place.

Cheers to all!

Ginger & Bailey :)

2. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

If you're working with Dr. Lisa, you're off to a good start, she's highly respected around here.

Welcome to the board!

3. SaraJaye

SaraJaye Member

I worked with Dr. Pierson and my Stinky is in remission. She will make sure you know everything you need to do to get your cat as healthy as possible.

4. Mom2Missy

Mom2Missy Member

Welcome to the board. Dr Lisa is great! She helped calm my nerves when Missy was first diagnosed. She, along with this board, will make sure you have all the information and support that you need to take good care of Bailey!

5. Gail & Houdini (GA)

Gail & Houdini (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi and Welcome !! Sorry you have to be here at all but this is the best place to be..... You are off to a great start...Dr Lisa is the best!

It's pretty scary at first but in no time you'll be a pro :D Ask lots of questions and don't be afraid of sounding dumb 'cause we were all where you are now.

6. gingerand((calliope))(GA)

gingerand((calliope))(GA) Member

Welcome to the board! It won't be so scary after you get started. Once you learn more about feline diabetes and how to handle it, you'll feel better about caring for Bailey.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.