Newbie In Seattle ~ Kohl's 'mom'

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Nancy K, Aug 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nancy K

Nancy K New Member

Hello from Seattle. My best friend, Kohl, an all black short-hair with the best disposition ever was just diagnosed last week. I'm totally freaked but working my way through the path forward. I see my vet tech on Thursday to get trained on meds and monitoring. I must locate a pharmacy where I can buy the recommended Lantus. Testing kit is on order from Amazon. Phew - this is a whirlwind I wasn't planning on. But I can't wait to get Kohl feeling better.

I did a bunch of research over the weekend and was very grateful to find this forum.

Nancy K

2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Nancy, sorry you need to be here, it is the place though for feline diabetes.

Most of us get Lantus from here

https://rxcanada4less.com/index.html

The box of 5 pens is the better deal. Temperatures are taken in consideration when shipping. There could be a postal strike in the works. Call them first.

3. Nancy K

Nancy K New Member

Thanks very much !!

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

5. PlumsMom

PlumsMom Member

Hi Nancy! I'm in Seattle as well. This forum is so helpful. You will get the hang of it and have Kohl feeling better soon, I'm sure. Welcome!

6. westcoastdeb

westcoastdeb Member

I am new here myself (3 weeks?) but if you need someone local to commiserate with or help you learn, I am here!

Deb
    (Also in Seattle, also with a black cat. Also thinks black cats rule!)

Nancy K likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.