? Newly diagnosed

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by M.C., Jul 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M.C.

M.C. New Member

Hi, my cat, Mama Cat was diagnosed a couple weeks ago. I’m starting home testing. D61F73EC-FF04-46C7-B55D-145E2185D167.jpeg

beggargirl, Sharon14 and JanetNJ like this.
  2. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Welcome, Mama Cat is beautiful! I am so glad you are going to be home testing, it's the best way to ensure that stays safe if you are already injecting insulin. There is a wealth of information here on the board about testing, feeding etc. You can ask questions in the the Main (Health) Forum, more eyes to address questions and concerns. Here is the link to the Main Forum:
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/forums/feline-health-the-main-forum.28/

3. Harley Baby & Michele

Harley Baby & Michele Member

Welcome! Mama Cat is so beautiful. I just want to mush my fingers in her furry little tummy! :bighug:

Congratulations on home testing!!!

M.C. likes this.
  4. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

Welcome!

M.C. likes this.
  5. Coco’s Momma

Coco’s Momma Member

From one newbie to another, welcome!! Mama Cat is stunning!

6. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Welcome

7. M.C.

M.C. New Member

Thank you! She has been through so much already! She was diagnosed with autoimmune type anemia in January, after having to receive a blood transfusion. Any tips you have for how to successfully test would be appreciated!

8. M.C.

M.C. New Member

Thank you!

9. M.C.

M.C. New Member

Thank you! So is Coco!

10. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

11. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Poor baby, I'm so sorry she and you have had to go through this. Hopefully much better days ahead. Bron sent you the link to the home testing links and tips. There are more videos on You Tube, and another member, JanetNJ has a great video in her signature of her testing her kitty, CC. She has already responded to you, so you could look at that if you like. Bring your questions and concerns to the Feline Health (Main Forum) so more eyes can see and help you as you begin this new adventure. This is just the "front porch with the welcome mat at the door" of the board, and not as many people keep eyes on as much as the Main Forum. We want to help you take good care of Mama Cat.

12. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

I have a video in my signature showing how I test my cat CC at home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.