Newton homeopathics detoxifier for pets-has anyone tried thi

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Niti, Jan 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Niti

Niti New Member

confused_cat Has anyone tried this brand please? A bit about Gunther, he is 12 years old and was diagonised in Sept 2012. Gunther is a very small house cat. About 2.9 kg. Right now he in on Insultard (r DNA a type of humulin) max 4 units (ml) of insulin per day now. This insulin type is easily available in Norway compared to other types. About a month ago he was close to liver failure and had built up insulin intolerance as the vet kept on asking me to increase his insulin to 8 units( ml)-even though he ate only canned food. His BG was then 504 mg/dl (27 mmol/l). I changed vets and was lucky to find one who was a certified accupuncturist. This probably saved his life and got his liver going again. It has kept his BG in 210-252 ml/dl range. Still high. We will continue w accupunture once a month and see the effects. Gunther is relativly active BUT he still eats,drinks, and uses his litter box A LOT. How long is he going to do this. I really dont know how to bring his BG lower. Should anyone have any experience with homeopathy or the Newtons brand please do let know.

Niti -

2. Wendy&Tiggy(GA)

Wendy&Tiggy(GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/13 Michelangelo AMPS 351, +6/232 - Incident last night

Niti - can give us some more information so we can better help you?

We would like to know what you are feeding him (what brand of canned food). Also are you testing his blood at home?

It would be best if you can start a new topic too - outside of Michelangelos = so we can get more eyes on it.

Thanks
    Wendy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.