Nice to meet you all, considering the circumstances.

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Deb & Luigi, Aug 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deb & Luigi

Deb & Luigi New Member

:cat: After trolling this site in regard to FD information for a little over a month, I decided to register, and finally found some time to create a spreadsheet for my eldest kitty Luigi, diagnosed on 06/27/18.

My profile has as many details as I could remember to include, his health history in a nutshell. Lately everything in life is very overwhelming for me, busy is normal, but the added stress of my Luigi Man being diagnosed with diabetes has seemingly made everything much more difficult. I'm not here for a pity party, it's just comforting to know I'm not alone, and that a support group like this exists.

I also just wanted to say thank you for all the valuable information that I have found in the threads posted here, and that it looks like a very warm and helpful community.

Best Wishes,
    Deb, and Luigi Linguine

2. alexthecat

alexthecat Member

Welcome! You've come to the right place. I know it's all stressful in the beginning, but it does get easier. Good luck!

3. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

4. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Welcome

5. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Hi Deb and Luigi Linguine (oh, I love that! and look at that face. He looks like a sexy intense 30s era cinema idol!). No, you are definitely not alone, this is an incredibly supportive community. There is a ton of information in different areas that I hope you will take the time to read and utilize. There is a food chart listing canned foods in a "sticky" at the top of the Main Forum. There is the Feline Diabetes FAQs forum with an Index you can look through, as well as critical info on hypos (be prepared, just in case), and of course, information "stickies" specific to the Lantus insulin you use in the Lantus forum.
    Main Forum
    FAQs
    Lantus Forum

6. Jill & Jade

Jill & Jade Well-Known Member

Overwhelming, indeed. But you are in the right place with the best people you can find! There’s nothing you can ask that some one here can’t answer. This has been the most positive experience under the circumstances that I could have asked for. You and Luigi have found the people that can help. Welcome..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.