Should I be seeing lower numbers already. We do a pre shot test in the morning and evening but, we have yet to see a consistent drop. We are currently on 1 Unit of Lantus twice a day but, are still in the 300's. Will be running a curve tomorrow to see if we get anything different throughout the day. I am just a tad worried that by delaying an increase in dosage this will get worse. Thanks for any advice.