Nutter's OTJ -- Vet Says See you in a Month

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by nutterbutter, Aug 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nutterbutter

nutterbutter Member

:RAHCAT I'm so happy...My sugarbaby did it!!! OTJ after only three weeks party_cat

The vet said to keep an eye out for any changes, but I'll keep hometesting. My question is: How often should I be testing? I skipped tonight's poke but still had my time with him and sang him his song. His number this AM was 72, so I treated us both to a small break. I'm going to try to test at least once a day for a while, and then maybe every other day.

His behavior is soooo much better. Nutter and Boo have been at odds for the last couple of months. But yesterday...no drama. They were cuddled up together and sitting at the window together, just like before. I think Nutter just wasn't feeling well and was always hungry. I know how grouchy I am when I'm hungry. I know you can't see me, but I'm doing a dance of joy!!

Thanks for all your encouragement. I know how lucky we are when I read the stories of what some of your sugarbabies go through. I count my blessings.

Linda
    Nutter and Boo's Mom

2. Terri and Lucy

Terri and Lucy Member

Yea! drinking24

I'd still test twice a day for another couple of weeks.

3. Melanie and Smokey

Melanie and Smokey Well-Known Member

Great job and enjoy OTJ life party_cat

4. jt and trouble (GA)

jt and trouble (GA) Well-Known Member

Wonderful post. :)
    jeanne

5. nutterbutter

nutterbutter Member

Thanks all. I am continuing to test not only for the numbers, but Nutter now seems to love our few minutes together without his bro busting in.

Linda
    Nutter and Boo's Mom

6. Mary & Stormy Blue

Mary & Stormy Blue Member

Congrats!!!!!

~M

7. RuthV

RuthV Member

Wunderbar!!!! What a relief and a sense of freedom you must be feeling.

What's this about his song? What is his song? I'll even SING if it helps. : ))

8. nutterbutter

nutterbutter Member

The song I sing to Nutter before "poking" is "I Love You a Bushel and a Peck"

Linda
    Nutter and Boo's Mom

9. Barb and Lance

Barb and Lance New Member

:RAHCAT

that is great news!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.