NY newbie

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Heather&Dagron, Jun 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heather&Dagron

Heather&Dagron Member

I have already posted once asking for help, and yall were extremely fast and great at giving tips. Thought I'd introduce myself.

My name is Heather and I am a Virginia transplant in NY via Vermont. My cats are 10yo brothers, just street mutts. Dagron has diabetes, pica, and had crystals 7 years ago, Gryphon is just fat and had crystals 8 years ago.

They eat Weruva, Soulistic, and Fussie Cat (all canned). Dagron is on Lantus 3 units bid right now, but that is definitely not the end-all. We are just starting out with figuring out his dose.

2. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Welcome! Are you in the city or upstate?

3. Heather&Dagron

Heather&Dagron Member

Upstate - Albany area.

4. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Ah, ok... So we are not such close neighbors. ;). Welcome to the boards.

5. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

Welcome Heather and Dagron (officially ;))
    Official welcoming starts now! If you could add some more information in your Signature about Dagron it will be helpful as you make new postings or ever have an emergency, we won't have to waste time asking for basic info :cat:.
    If you are home testing, here is the Spreadsheet template most of us who home test use. If you need help setting it up, just ask! http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/fdmb-spreadsheet-instructions.130337/

And you may have already read this but I like to put in welcome posts: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/how-to-treat-hypos-they-can-kill-print-this-out.15887/

I will probably see you on Lantus thread soon :)

6. StephG

StephG Well-Known Member

Welcome. I'm in upstate NY too but about 3 hours south west of you... right on the border of NY and PA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.