Oh! Hello Blue

Discussion in 'Caninsulin / Vetsulin and N / NPH' started by JanetNJ, Jul 13, 2018.

1. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

oh! Hello blue preshot! Haven't seen you in a while! Please, sit down and stay a while! Heehee

Kris & Teasel and KJC80 like this.
  2. Noah & me (GA)

Noah & me (GA) Well-Known Member

Do you still have your pack of ferals Janet? Mr. Nasty still suns himself on our deck almost every day. He doesn't want food, water or love. He just wants to be left alone.
    I took a big risk getting this close to him. If he belongs to someone he is the most street-smart cat I've ever seen.
    DSC02635.JPG

JanetNJ likes this.
  3. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Oh, Dickson, he looks so much like Idjit! And he looks good for a feral, doesn't he? Don't you think if he was a feral, he would want the water and food, if not the love?

4. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

So wonderful! Good work CC and Janet.

JanetNJ likes this.
  5. JanetNJ

Yep. There are 5 feral regulars. Here's a few pics i took yesterday. Top is Jelly bean and Bubbles with Gnocchi on the chair and Whiskey in the shadows under a chair. Bottom pic is Papa. AE1494F2-DDF3-4C35-8496-A455D3AD2145.jpeg BDFA7F40-6D49-438A-82A3-931FF6A385A5.jpeg

Kris & Teasel and Idjit's mom like this.
  6. Noah & me (GA)

Noah & me (GA) Well-Known Member

I think Mr. Nasty lives with our neighbors or he'd look a bit shabbier and want food. I've seen our squirrels come right up next to him for peanuts, don't know why he sees me as a threat.
    O.C. (orange cat) has not been around in awhile, he is super nasty. They both paw at the door but if they get in someone will lose an eye.:blackeye:
    Janet, what a big softy you are. o_O

JanetNJ likes this.
  7. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Mr. Nasty is quite majestic looking.

8. JanetNJ

Well that was short lived. Back in the pinks and red. :/

9. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Give it time ... she's not used to blue now. ;)

10. JanetNJ

Yeah that’s probably it. She needs to adjust to lower numbers. Overall her mid cycle numbers are much better though.

Kris & Teasel likes this.