Old member, I'm back with Enzo just diagnosed

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Rodrigosan & Enzo, Oct 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rodrigosan & Enzo

Rodrigosan & Enzo New Member

I am a returning member, Enzo's siamese brother Lennox also diabetic diagnosed on 07, passed in 09. While waiting for blood panel on Enzo I want to get the jump on things with best food for remission possibilities. Vet recommends Purina DM, and I am more interested in Young Life Zero for mature cat. Do any of you have an opinion on these two diabetic foods. We have a one year old Russian Blue who will be eating the same diet. Lennox who was up to 10 units of Vetsulin in 07, went into remission with raw food, 3-drops of Walnut bud oil within a month, while under the care of an amazing Hollistic Vet, Dr. Richter in Oakland Ca.

2. Rodrigosan & Enzo

my apologies..Lennox remission: 3 drops of walnut-bud oil a day, along with daily dose of Duplex, remission within first month of therapy, after three months of normal blood sugar therapy no longer needed.

3. Noah & me (GA)

Noah & me (GA) Well-Known Member

Did you mean Young Again? Noah is a special case, free-feed whatever he wants (within limits). Love the name Enzo, great to have you back. Just like before things will pick up later in the day.

4. Rodrigosan & Enzo

Yes I did mean Young again, concept sounds logical but I am interested in the experiences that folks on the Feline Diabetes Message board have had with this product, for cats that like a little cibble with their wet food.

5. Noah & me (GA)

Noah & me (GA) Well-Known Member

Everything I've heard has been positive. It's hard to get your hands on it in Canada, I don't know why.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.