Ollie

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Jeanine, Jul 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeanine

Jeanine New Member

Hi everyone.

My name is Jeanine. I have 3 cats, Abbey (10), Ollie (5), and Lola (1.) My Ollie is diabetic, and was just recently diagnosed this past week.

We're working on feeding adjustments, as it's been hard trying to figure out a feeding schedule with three of them. I've successfully changed them all to a higher quality food and am working on getting Ollie on a lower carb diet mainly of wet food. He's been on insulin for about a week now and he takes it like a champ with no issues at all.

I'm glad to see a group out here for this. I have a lot of questions as we are new to this and I look forward to learning and talking to all of you.

Jeanine

2. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Welcome Jeanine and Ollie! Post any/all questions you have on the main health forum where they'll be seen by more people. :)

Jeanine likes this.
  3. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Welcome! you can feed them any time except two hours before preshot testing, and you should feed just before the shot.

4. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

Hi! Welcome. The food adjustment has been the most challenging part for me thus far, too.

5. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

Welcome Jeanine, Ollie and Abbey and Lola! To the best place you never wanted to be :bighug:

TempestsMum and Jeanine like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.