? Online pharmacy in Canada?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Osha, Aug 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

Hi. I am looking for an online pharmacy in Canada that people have used with success. The vet wants to charge a crazy amount for Fluoxetine. I am looking to purchase it cheaper through an online pharmacy. Is there a pharmacy that someone can recommend?

Thanks!

2. Bama Kitty Mom (GA)

Bama Kitty Mom (GA) Well-Known Member

Mark's Marine is a Canadian pharmacy that many users here purchase from. @Harley Baby & Michele does, I believe.

3. Bama Kitty Mom (GA)

Bama Kitty Mom (GA) Well-Known Member

4. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

Thanks! I have used them when my kitty was on Lantus. :cat:

I am asking this for my fiancée who lives in Canada, so it doesn’t need to be a pharmacy that ships to the US.

I will add marks to the list for him to pick from. :)

The vet wants to charge $1 Canadian for one pill. Outrageous! :stop:

5. Harley Baby & Michele

Harley Baby & Michele Member

Good Morning and thank you for the "referral" Bama Mom.:D Below is my original posting for my experience with Marks Marine. ****Please be aware Lantus is Temp sensitive and must be refrigerated before pen is opened and in use. If you are getting pills from Canada it won't matter about the temp of course.

Are you using Fluoxetine as an appetite stimulant? My Harley is on Mirtazapine for appetite; he is still so fussy at times I really don't know if it works or not. I paid around $10.00 for 30 tablets of Mirtazapine 15mg. I give him half a tab every other day. If you are using Fluoxetine as an antidepressant I do not have any experience.

Previous post quote:

Hello! I just received my first order of 5 Lantus Pens from Marks Marine Pharmacy in Canada. I just wanted to share my excellent experience with others who may be debating ordering from outside the US. My Vet faxed the order and by the time I arrived home 20 minutes later I was receiving a call from the Pharmacy. All my questions and concerns were addressed. I did purchase the extra Foam box as the temperature outside that day was 106 degrees! The insulin arrived in perfect condition and was temperature perfect, no highs were measured. I was extremely worried about this and was half expecting to receive an out of temp box. Best of all, the package arrived one day early based on the tracking info. Of course, there are no guarantees about the heat or delayed deliveries but at least this time delivery was successful. And most important the savings are incredible! :)

6. Lilly’s Mom

Lilly’s Mom Member

I just sent them my prescription for Lilly....I have never used the pens but I understand it keeps the insulin fresher? and you can draw out the amount you need easily from the pens too....can you see how much insulin is left?

7. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yes, the area where the insulin is is clear and marked so people know how much is left

8. Lilly’s Mom

Lilly’s Mom Member

great, thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.