Ordering insulin from Canada

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Lilly’s Mom, Nov 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lilly’s Mom

Lilly’s Mom Member

I just ordered for the first time from the Marks Marine Pharmacy that I read really good things about here and WOW, it was amazing! Such great customer service and less than half of what it costs in the U.S. I'm so pleased. Thank you so much for those that took the time to find this pharmacy and investigate it. Its so lovely to know that they offer a high quality product at such a savings. Just wanted to share my good experience. :)

Kris & Teasel likes this.
  2. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Aren't they great?

When I originally found them I thought they were going to be too good to be true, but I spent over 2 hours talking to the pharmacy manager and had them thoroughly checked out before I finally placed my order. When everything went so smoothly, I started screaming to the heavens to every message board and Facebook group I could so everybody could get the benefit

In all those years, I've never heard anything but praises …..they really are God-sent!

Kris & Teasel likes this.
  3. Lilly’s Mom

Lilly’s Mom Member

He was very appreciative of this website. He said they get a lot of business from this site and wants to make sure we know how much they appreciate it. I told him I'd let you all know.

4. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yeah, Jordan is great people. He's the guy I asked 1000 questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.