? Ordering insulin online question

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by sherrib, Mar 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sherrib

sherrib Well-Known Member

does anyone order their insulin online? I just came across the website Goodrx for pets , I wonder if I can get my ProZinc that way?
    Has anyone orderd through this place?

2. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

A lot of the Lantus users order online from Canada. There was a site that I saw ProZinc for $95.99 but I think StephG was telling me after their fees and what not it gets closer to average Vet price, maybe save $8? Few years ago it was available at Costco's for a really good price but when I checked the price was closer to $230. Although, just checked their website again and it is listed as $128.34 for a vial. If that's a better price than what you pay, definitely call them first. The website may have had this price before but when my Aunt called and they gave her the higher price, disregarding what their website said. Have you tried calling around other Vets?

3. Larry and Kitties

Larry and Kitties Well-Known Member

For ProZinc, GoodRx only lists mail order places with the cheapest being KVSupply for $98.95. One thing to take into account is shipping. Insulin has be be shipped fast like overnight and that is about $20 extra.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.