Oreo Joe and Bonnie Still feeling dumb

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Bonnie & Oreo Joe, Feb 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonnie & Oreo Joe

Bonnie & Oreo Joe Member

I was so grateful to get all the love when I wrote last Sunday. I had been holding him and tears in my eyes all day. I thought that writing that we had decided to put him down would help. When suddenly he started to eat and poo I wrote to tell you but since it was in the same thread I don't think many saw it.
    I have joined a cat thyroid group and the blood work and urine test etc etc would break us, well the 1000 dollar savings has been wiped out now. With that very hard tumor the vet had me feel I think building up vet bills is necessary. I feel awful about it. I want him on the hypo meds and the others and keep him happy as long as possible as long as he feels good.
    He started to refuse to lick his paper plate yesterday and I have had to ½ burrito wrap him to feed him. Everything else seems ok. I put out some food or a treat that he liked but while he smells them he doesn't shake his foot anymore just walks away.
    His BG is normal.

2. Veronica & Babu-chiri

Veronica & Babu-chiri Well-Known Member

Glad he reacted, hope he keeps improving a little bit , sending you lots of :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.