OT: 1 bottle 50 Free Style Lite Strips free to a Canuck exp 6/19

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Red & Rover (GA), May 20, 2019.

1. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

Posting in Lantus first because this place was home. If there is no response in a day or two, I'll post in the free stuff thread.

Bottle never opened. It is one from a box of two. I do not have to check my own BG as frequently as I used to now and the strips are about to expire. I'm willing to stick it in a bubble envelope and mail it Canada Post free of charge. Being fully aware of the cost of strips here, I'd feel sick to my stomach if I threw them out. Send me a message if interested.

Sorry I'm not around much anymore. I do think of all of you often and always wish the best possible for all of the sugar cats. I just haven't been able to find a way to be here in a way that is not debilitating.

2. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Mav and I miss seeing you, you helped us so much when we first started, walked me through a few late night shenanigans, so I just wanted to say thanks :), and I completely understand. I take a lot of breaks, sometimes we just need to take care of ourselves first :bighug:

Red & Rover (GA) likes this.
  3. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

Strips are taken.