OT: civie Theo, RIP little buddy

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Wendy&Neko, May 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayla-n-Drevon

jayla-n-Drevon Well-Known Member

""Wendy"".... no words just heartfelt tears...... I am so very sorry for the hurt in your heart.
    Land softly Theo....Neko will show you the way.....:rb_icon::rb_icon:cat_wings>ocat_wings>o

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  2. ramonaghan

ramonaghan Member

I am so sorry for your loss, Wendy, and wish you peace in the coming days. Rest well, sweet Theo.

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  3. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

Oh Wendy, I am so very sorry. My heart hurts for you. I know nothing can take away your pain but I hope that your wonderful memories will help your heart begin to heal.

Fly free, beloved Theo, and land softly cat_wings>o

5d63c1b3edfa8885a9cdc636ba9d489e.jpg

I will look for Theo in the stars tonight. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Wendy I'm so sorry that it was Theo's time to leave. Fly free sweet Theo.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  5. DebG

DebG Well-Known Member

Wendy[​IMG] I am so sorry. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  6. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

I am so sorry. I know the pain you are feeling at the moment.
    Love and hugs to you both as you mourn your beautiful boy.:bighug::bighug:
    Fly free dear Theo and land softly at the Rainbow Bridge where Neko and all the other GAs are waiting to embrace you.
    cat_wings>o:rb_icon:

Wendy&Neko and sarahtee like this.
  7. Barbara & Uncle (GA)

Barbara & Uncle (GA) Well-Known Member

Wendy, I have been holding you and Theo in my heart for the past few days.
    I know how singular and special your connection with Theo is and I am so sorry you had to let him go on today.
    I can imagine Neko and Theo are hanging out together, planning ways to let you know they are okay and hoping their Momma won't be too sad for too long.
    Sending tons more hugs:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  8. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

Amazing how 2 beans and 8 little paws (Neko and Theo) can change the world. You folks did good and 2 cats did good too. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  9. mariko

mariko Well-Known Member

(((Wendy))) (((Ron)))
    I too saw the beautiful sunshine around the time, and thought it was for Theo.
    It really is the end of an era. How you cared for both Neko and Theo - you have been an inspiration to us kitty beans.
    I will always remember the complete trust in their eyes when they looked at you.

Wendy, such a sad day and I am crying with you.
    I will keep sending love to Theo - such a handsome sweet boy.
    Fly free and send a sign to your momma. :rb_icon:

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Wendy&Neko and sarahtee like this.
  10. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Gentle journey, sweet Theo. You are forever loved and will be welcomed to the Bridge by sisters Neko. May younknow only sunshine and happy days.

(((Wendy and Ron))) ...love, prayers, condolences, and peace be with you at this very impossible time. May Theo let you know he is safe and sound. IMG_0692.PNG IMG_0692.PNG IMG_0692.PNG IMG_0692.PNG IMG_0692.PNG

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  11. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

Fly free little Theo . . . you are loved and treasured, and already missed.
    [​IMG]

Love to you and Ron, Wendy. All the well wishes and healing vines of LLL are coming your way.

julie

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  12. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

{{{Wendy}}}

For some reason, I have this feeling that Theo was holding on until you brought another kitty home so you wouldn't be without one when he went to join his beloved Neko. He knew you would need a furry baby to care for and love and he wanted to repay you for giving him the home he waited so long for. He made sure she was a good match, and then he felt free to go. He knew you would set him free because you taught him what it is to be loved unconditionally.

I know how hard this is, losing him while your grief for Neko is still fresh. Keep the sunshine in the solarium today in your mind and know that he is comfortable now, stretched out where it is always sunny, next to Neko. Waiting for the day they'll see you again.

Fly free Theo, and land softly. You were well loved and will be sorely missed.
    :rb_icon:

13. sarahtee

sarahtee Member

So sorry for your loss - many hugs, and to Theo, land softly :rb_icon:

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  14. Sandy and Black Kitty

Sandy and Black Kitty Well-Known Member

15. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug:...Our thoughts and prayers remain with you, Wendy....

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  16. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I'm not sure how I missed this. No words. Just tears with you along with admiration. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  17. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Wendy, praying that each of us may carry a little bit of your burden and sadness...that peace and comfort will cover you as a soft blanket ...

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  18. geenaroses

geenaroses Member

I am so sorry Wendy... My thoughts and prayers are with you. :bighug:
    gina

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  19. Jen1218

Jen1218 Member

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  20. Lisa & Nacho

Lisa & Nacho Member

Thinking of you!

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  21. Glennie

Glennie Member

I cannot say how truly sorry I am. I'm sitting here crying for you. I hope knowing you gave him a loving home helps later down the road. I know it doesn't now, because the loss hurts too much. Neko and Theo are together again. You're in my prayers. Hugs!

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  22. Andreea&Tilica

Andreea&Tilica Member

I'm speechless, Wendy it's very sad.
    Fly free lovely Theo:rb_icon:

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  23. Donna and Flame

Donna and Flame Well-Known Member

Oh Wendy... tears are falling. I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved Theo. I haven't been on the board in a while so I'm just seeing this now. What a wonderful life this shelter kitty had with you and DH in your loving home. You gave him a happy, love filled life... and in the end, you gave him the hardest gift of all... a peaceful passing in your arms.

Fly free on your new wings Theo and land softly at the Bridge where so many of our furbabies will be waiting to greet you.

Sending warm, gentle :bighug::bighug::bighug: to you and DH, Wendy and prayers for comfort and healing at this difficult time.

Wendy&Neko and Glennie like this.
  24. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

((((((((((Wendy and Ron))))))))))))) I was really hoping and praying there would be some sunshine up your way to help guide the way for Theo as he makes his way up to the bridge. I am so sorry it was his time to cross... but I can't help but think he was Yang to Neko's Yin, they somehow belong together and I truly believe they will be waiting for you up there. You will always be in our hearts and prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Fly free sweet Theo, and land softly- you are so loved

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  25. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

((((Wendy)))) We are so sorry. I'm glad you were able to be with Theo in the last days. I am regretful that you were in CA and AZ for the marathon trip when it was near the end. We were at the edge of Grand Canyon when he passed, watching swifts diving over the edge. Thinking of you and Ron.
    Liz, Anne and Tillie

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  26. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

"Cats never completely leave you. They side step time, shrug off death - come at the call of memory their beauty undiminished, their touch as gentle, their love perpetual."

There isn't much more that I can say other than you and Ron are in my thoughts.

27. Tiina and Hugo

Tiina and Hugo Well-Known Member

Hugo and I send our heartfelt condolences to you and your family. When we lose a loved one here on earth, we gain an angel in heaven that watches over us. cat_wings>o

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  28. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

@rhiannon and shadow (GA) -thank you for reminding of the whackathons. I have been focussing too much on shared meds, assist feeding and the final days, when there really are many more happier memories of the two of them.

@Anne & Zener GA , Liz - no regrets on the trip. Theo was fine and showed no symptoms, other than being a bit thirsty, until the Monday after I returned. We had a couple of good days on the weekend before his body could compensate no longer. And lots of cuddles this last week, even if modified to accomodate him. He knew he was loved, and so did I. I got my face licked on Monday. I think it was him telling me it was OK.

29. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

Just more hugs....

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  30. Glennie

Glennie Member

The quote makes me cry. It's really beautiful.

Wendy&Neko and tiffmaxee like this.
  31. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

So sorry Wendy. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  32. Jadi & Tiffany

Jadi & Tiffany Member

So sorry Wendy. Nekko and Theo are blessed kitties to have such a caring Mama. Prayers for you.

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  33. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

His thank you and love for the great life you gave him :rb_icon:

Wendy&Neko and Dyana like this.
  34. Darnell & Sprocket (GA)

Darnell & Sprocket (GA) Well-Known Member

Omg! I just saw this post. I am so sorry for your loss Wendy and family!
    Your babies had the best moma!
    I guess your two are together again. Glad it was peaceful. So many hugs. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  35. Lincolns Mom

Lincolns Mom Well-Known Member

Oh Wendy i am so sorry... so much loss so close together... its never fair... i pray for comfort for you and Ron... :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: Neko please greet Theo with wide open paws cat_wings>o:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  36. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear about Theo! My heart and prayers go out to you, Wendy. Comfort vines and hugs.:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  37. Gussie's mom (GA)

Gussie's mom (GA) Well-Known Member

IMG_4255.JPG
    Sending gentle hugs and sharing tears........

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  38. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Wendy... I just saw this this morning, haven't been on the Board in a while.... I am so sorry. Fly free Theo, land gently at the Bridge. Hugs to all there. :rb_icon:

candles floating.gif

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  39. Suzi_S

Suzi_S Well-Known Member

@Wendy&Neko, I am so sorry on the loss of Theo. I am also sorry I missed this post. Sending love and vines to you.

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  40. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Fly free sweet Theo.

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  41. Sarah Mc

Sarah Mc Member

Just seeing this now, and I am so sorry, Wendy. There is a special place in heaven for our little best friends...

42. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

Adding my condolences to the list. You saved him in every way possible, showed him what love truly is, and let him transition with peace and dignity. A cat couldn't ask for anything more. May he frolic in the endless sunshine with his sis until you're reunited again someday. Fly free Theo!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.