OT--DCIN auction is live!!

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Chris & China (GA), Jul 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

DCIN (Diabetic Cats In Need) is over $12,000 in the red and donations have been dropping, so we're doing a mid-year auction this year with some cool kitty stuff and DCIN T-shirts in various sizes and styles.

The T-shirts are very high quality....these are not Wal-Mart shirts! They hold their size, they're heavyweight material and the logo doesn't crack or fade. They are also great to wear in public because people ask about DCIN and you have a chance to educate about feline diabetes!! I've talked to several people in Petco while wearing my DCIN shirts!

There's also lots of cute kitty stuff and several different sizes and patterns of catnip mats too! These are great for our furkids and come with a little extra nip to add when needed!

The highlight of our auction is a great mouse bed made by our own @Bellasmom!! It's adorable!!!

Come check out our items and bid high and bid often!!
    https://www.facebook.com/pg/DiabeticCatsInNeed/photos/?tab=album&album_id=2129238930439452

P.S. You will have to have access to Facebook to see and bid on these items.

beggargirl likes this.
  2. Veronica & Babu-chiri

Veronica & Babu-chiri Well-Known Member

Hope the auction is a great succes

3. HereKittyKittyKitty

HereKittyKittyKitty Member

Since Walmart has been so wonderful about having the Relion diabetes supplies at affordable prices, I wonder if they would consider corporate sponsorship or major donation?

4. Chris & China (GA)

5. Chris & China (GA)

6. Chris & China (GA)

Only ONE day left to bid!! We've got some really cute kitty stuff that's going for really cheap!! Let's support this great organization with some higher bids!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.