OT: Ewww... I pulled a Molly! (TMI alert!)

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Joanna & Bix (GA), Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Ok, so I came down with a cold over the weekend. In the middle of the night last night I woke up & my throat was killing me. I drank a ton of water, and then got up. As I turned back to pull the covers up over my pillow (auto-reflex... there is always a kitty lying in wait to sit all over my nice clean pillow), I coughed inopportunely & I guess that triggered something totally unexpected & I barfed all over the pillow!

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! :oops:

Well, it wasn't actually that bad - not that much, mostly water really, and it hit the covers not the pillow itself. But I still feel sure that Molly would be proud of me. :twisted:

2. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

Ewww!!! I hope you're feeling better soon. :)

3. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Ewwwwwwwww! and Wow! I hope you're feeling better soon. And I hope the kitties didn't see it. You wouldn't want them to think that since mom did it, it's okay.

4. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

At least you didn't barf on Bix....

Hope you are feeling better soon.

5. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

oh my. i think that's all i can say.....oh my

oh wait. LOL'ing!!! sorry, i can't help it. i just can picture an adult doing this with kitties sitting nearby watching. and then wondering if anyone ran over to help you clean it up???

ewwwwwwwwww

hope you are feeling better today though

6. FurballLover

FurballLover Member

Yep--Molly is clapping her paws in applause!!! Too bad my Molly wasn't there to get it on her paw this time!
    You poor thing--hope you're feeling better.
    Cracking up at the thought that my cat inspired a new phrase, wait 'til DH hears about this:)

7. Michelle & Prudence

Michelle & Prudence Member

Hope you're feeling better soon!!!

8. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

the funny part is I don't really feel all that bad - I have a sore throat & a little stuffy, it was just one of those wacko middle of the night things I guess... yeah, & I was cracking up too afterwards, I couldn't believe I had done that, it was a shock!!! thankfully the kitties were all off in other places, so no one got any ideas :)

thanks for the well-wishes everyone... I will try to keep things under wraps tonight, lol... can't afford the laundry bill otherwise!!!

9. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Ohhhh man, Joanna, that sucks! Hopefully you won't have a repeat performance, and good thing no kitties were around to witness. I wonder what Bix would have done if you had puked on him! It would have been hilarious to see the look on his face, but I wouldn't want to be puked on, so I guess I can't wish it on him either. ;)

"Pulling a Molly" is a good phrase, so at least something positive came out of your experience, Jen. :)

10. Nancy and Cody

Nancy and Cody Well-Known Member

Go get some Zicam Rapid melt throat lozenges and knock that cold 'out a here'

sorry- cant stop being Dr Mom :oops: (But they really do work)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.