OT: Have any Canadians received the calendar yet?? - UPDATE - GOT MINE!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by nslade001, Jan 15, 2020.

1. nslade001

nslade001 Well-Known Member

My last tracking was at the international distribution centre at the end of December (28 or 29th I think)...that was 2 weeks ago and nothing yet. I'm wondering if I should reorder now, or just wait another week.

I really hope there are extras so I can reorder, if it doesn't arrive!

Thanks so much, with love, Nikki

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  2. Darcy and Jonesy

Darcy and Jonesy Well-Known Member

Oh bummer :( I'm afraid I didn't order one this year, but is there any way they can track it?

(P.S. Winnipeg here!)

nslade001 likes this.
  3. Judy and Freckles

Judy and Freckles Well-Known Member

I ordered the calendar I think it was the beginning of December, but I don't remember getting a tracking number. Haven't received it yet.

nslade001 likes this.
  4. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

@Judy and Freckles
    @nslade001

Hi Judy and Nikki, I received mine last week, it had a USPS tracking on it. Maybe send a pm to Robert, he'd have your tracking numbers. Good luck!

5. Judy and Freckles

Will do. Thanks Sonia!

nslade001 and Sonia & Leo like this.
  6. nslade001

Thanks everyone! I think I'll give it until tomorrow and then do something about it :) With love, Nikki

7. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

I received my calendar last week. I also had a tracking #

Sonia & Leo and nslade001 like this.
  8. nslade001

There's a parcel at the post office, fingers crossed it's my calendar! ...I'll know tomorrow. Thank you all, with love, Nikki

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  9. Judy and Freckles

Paypal had a tracking number listed. Looks like mine left Chicago end of December, but not sure where it is now - probably stuck at the border someplace. I've been in touch with Robert already.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  10. nslade001

I got my calendar today!! LOL. Arrived Yesterday at the post office; Last I'd heard was from the tracking number it was at the international border in Chicago, I think, on the 28th or 29th of December.

So, @Judy and Freckles and anyone else still waiting, don't give up hope! We know how slow Canada Post can be ;)

The calendar is amazing! Very sturdy pages, I had no idea they could come that sturdy lol. Definitely a keeper :) Beautifully done, thanks so much for all the hard work to those who gathered photos, created, ordered and mailed them!

With love and gratitude, Nikki