OT-Soulmate

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LizzieInTexas, Mar 14, 2020.

1. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

2. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Awww what a beautiful heartwarming story!! :kiss: Thanks Lizzie!!

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  3. Sandy and Black Kitty

Sandy and Black Kitty Well-Known Member

4. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Thanks Lizzie! Great story. :)
    upload_2020-3-14_9-36-27.jpeg

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  5. Noah & me (GA)

Noah & me (GA) Well-Known Member

I was out the door at 6:30AM trying to get tofu for CJ without getting into a toilet paper stampede so I was just having a wretched day until I saw this.
    Lizzie, you'll have to post this in Community. If you don't I will.
    Why am I crying?

6. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Great story.

7. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

bet your glad you hoarded the toilet paper last week. Our stores are out of it. And bottled water.

Noah & me (GA) likes this.
  8. Noah & me (GA)

Noah & me (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh I didn't hoard last week, got something like 24 rolls for each of us. Yesterday in Toronto a handgun was produced in a market, vague details on the news, no one got shot. Today I saw a guy question a woman over why she had her cart stuffed, not one other person in the store bought more than 2 packs. He was quite reasonable when I asked what just happened. She heard "somewhere" that all the stores would soon be closed. Binge watching The Walking Dead maybe?
    I did get my mitts on some hand sanitizer and some of the YouTube videos about homemade sanitizer will work but not the one about using vodka. :banghead: :coffee:
    If anyone else noticed The Dodo is all about kindness and animals. Make the world go away for just a bit and you'll feel better, I promise. :bighug: