OT - Which online pharmacy do you use?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Carolyn and Spot, Feb 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carolyn and Spot

Carolyn and Spot Well-Known Member

I can't find the thread from the old board that listed the Canadian pharmacies online.. I understand thanks to the American drug company kingpins that Canada is now enforcing our no script law but still wondering which ones have best cost/shipping?

2. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

I used CanadaDrugsOnline.com ....I think the prices were the same last time when I ordered. And yes, they will require a prescription faxed or mailed. Not listed as an option was to scan it and email it, which I did and they accepted, since I don't have access to a fax machine....I know, shocking isn't it???? ohmygod_smile

3. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

I use Universal Drugstore for my own medications. Have never used it for Lantus. They are great, though, and let you scan and email prescriptions. They also have low shipping and will call you if they have any questions. andyou can call their pharmacist if YOU have questions.

universaldrugstore.com

4. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

I use Canadadrugs on line. I think someone posted a few days ago that Canadadrugs on line the Lantus was coming from Turkey. I also bought at Costco. You don't need to be a member and their prices are less than anywhere else.

5. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

I am out of this one since I am in Canada and just walk down the street to the local Shopper's drugmart or even Walmart.
    I don't do any online business.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.