OTJ PARTY FOR HANK TODAY!!!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by D and Noisy, Apr 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!

CONGRATULATIONS BETTY AND HANK!!!!!

117 OTJ kitties since February 2008
    :D Pelusa :D Raja :D Bruce :D Scruffy :D Noisy :D Cyrano :D Chuck :D Cosmo :D Tobias :D Flamie :D Thomas :D Brutus :D Abby :D Alex :D Lexie :D Tom :D Smokie :D Friday :D Chloe :D Calliope :D Natasha :D Gracie :D Alex :D Shadow :D Grover :D Fluffy :D Mary :D Rocket :D Petie :D Harley :D Karre :D Venice :D Butcher :D BigMac :D Ti-Mi :D Zoe :D Devo :D Tuxedo :D Pumpkin :D Oscar :D Morrie :D Olivia :D Fuzzy :D Riggs :D Cobra :D Chip :D Rosco :D Emo :D Jake :D Peepee :D Nosey :D Lucy :D Kato :D Tom :D Rascal :D Cream :D Chico :D Casper :D Maui :D Crash :D Blackjack :D Joey :D Arlene :D Tom :D Kahuna :D Big :D Boy :D Mika :D Buster :D Grey :D Boy :D Smokie :D Spooky :D Cruiser :D Sparky :D Miss :D Kitty :D Raistlin :D Boo :D Seamus :D Marco :D Tizon :D Scar :D Alex* :D Black Kitty :D Guinness :D Beethoven :D Jesse :D Moon :D Barry :D Beeker :D Raja :D Nefeli :D Rocky :D Tummy :D Callie :D Milo :D Grace :D Matty :D Porky :D Scruffy :D Luna :D MEL :D Tommy :D Indy :D Jasper :D Velcro :D Max :D Maximus :D Mally :D Dillan :D Webber :D Sami :D Basil :D Quincy :D Tasha :D Spot :D Donovan :D Smokey :D Max :D HANK :D

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2015
    Reason for edit: fixed youtube link
  2. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Congratulations Betty and Hank!! Have a wonderful time at the falls! I know Hank will enjoy his new condo....Spot sez the falls is a wonderful place to live and is always happy to see new neighbors move in!

3. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay!!!! Just got home from work and I am the first to post soooooo excited for you guys! I love the toilet pictures!!! Congratulations and I know you won't be a stranger!!!!! Happy day happy day and on a Caturday no less!!!
    :dizcat :dizcat :dizcat

4. Cheryl and Winnie

Cheryl and Winnie Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS !

enjoy the falls ! party_cat party_cat party_cat

5. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS! ENJOY THE FALLS! :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

6. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

party_cat CONGRATULATIONS HANK !!!! party_cat
    party_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat party_cat

WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH!! GREAT JOB BETTY!!
    drinking24

drinking11 Enjoy Life at the Falls but come back to visit us, k?

Loved all the great pictures of handsome Hank....so cute!

Great video as always D...thank you for all you do....let's PAR-TAY!!!

7. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

CONGRATS HANK ON OTJ!! ENJOY YOUR LIFE AT THE FALLS!! :mrgreen:
    WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU! GREAT JOB :razz:

8. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Congrats to Betty and Hank so very happy for you party_cat party_cat drinking24 dancing_cat :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :thumbup

9. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

party_cat CONGRATS HANK!!!! party_cat​

I rememeber when you first arrived and how concerned your bean was, how diligent, and caring. You are one lucky guy to be loved so much. I hear the party today is gonna be bigger than SXSW!!!! :eek: :lol:

Latte was a little hung over from last night, but I showed her your video and she promptly got off her throne and headed for the door...I had to run after her to make sure she remembered the peacock feathers!
    ps- please make sure she eats....she has not finished bfast yet!

Congrats Betty! Best of luck to you and Hank. Dont be a stranger! :mrgreen:

10. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Congratulations! So glad Hank made it to the Falls.

11. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Congratulations, Betty & Hank!! Soooooo happy for you both! Baby, Sadi I wish you abundant blessings of good health! Enjoy the falls!! party_cat

12. Pat and Skipper (GA)

Pat and Skipper (GA) Member

CONGRATULATIONS BETTY AND HANK!!!!!
    :RAHCAT flip_cat party_cat

13. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

WOW - Party central in LL! Congrats to Hank and Betty. I want to know the after story of the toilet picture. Surely one of them fell in??

14. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Congratulations Betty & Hank! You did it!

15. sharon and sparky

sharon and sparky Member

Welcome to the Falls!!!!!! It is wonderful here. dancing_cat dancing_cat

16. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

HANK IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!! HANK IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you beleive today is here already.
    Max is busy cleaning up after yesterday's party.
    He wanted to make your arrival at the falls extra special.

Betty, This has been a great time together the past 2 weeks, being gum day buddies
    and cheering each other on.

We did it. With all the amazing people here.

CONGRATULATIONS BETTY & HANK

party_cat party_cat party_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat

17. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hey Hank! I've got my cowboy boots, my jingly spurs, my 10-gallon hat and I'm ready to
    PARTY on your BIG DAY!! Congrats, Man!
    You and your mamabean did a GREAT JOB!! You're gonna love life at the Falls. Send us lots of letters and tell us how you're doing. Come and visit our condos. I can teach you how to cook if you drop by. Here's the menu for your OTJ party: Appetizers: Grilled Gulf-of-Mexico jumbo shrimp; Salpicón. Main courses: Lone Star Chili; Barbecued chicken Texas style. Salad of field grasses. Dessert: Catnip crème. Hope you like the food. See you tonight!

Your pal,
    Stu

Hi Betty! We are so happy for you and Hank. You did a wonderful job! drinking24 Love the pictures (great video, D.!). Now y'all come and visit, y'hear?

Ella

18. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations, Betty & Hank. party_cat party_cat I am so happy for your both. I hope you really enjoy the Falls. drinking24

I loved the pictures - Hank is a sweetie. I hope you'll come back to say Hi.

19. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

HAPPY OTJ DAY BETTY AND H :mrgreen: A :mrgreen: N :mrgreen: K

20. Marvie and Tugger

Marvie and Tugger Well-Known Member

flip_cat Hank! flip_cat Buddy! You made it! flip_cat

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT Congratulations dude! :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

party_cat I'm really looking forward to your party. party_cat Did you know my mombean is from Texas? She read Stu's menu and said her mouth started watering and she got homesick (she didn't leave a present on the carpet though?) I'll be on my way soon, mom has to post my condo still. Dadbean and Boybean distracted her lots this morning and she just barely remembered to give me my shot on time! Then she left, grumbling grr_red about beans that don't thing ahead and some of her favorite badwords cat(2)_steam , to go buy the Boybean ammo for his airsoft gun and take him monies for something. She said it was more important to come say hi cat_pet_icon to you than to post my condo so we came here first :mrgreen:

I'll see you soon!

~Tugger

Oh Betty! Congratulations! You rock girl. You've gone through so much to get here, both of you, I'm so very happy for you! Come cheer us on in Tugger's condo and let Hank tell Tugger all about Texas. I miss Home so much. I hope to someday move back so Tugger will need to know what to expect. He's never seen cowboy hats or Ropers :lol: He should maybe be warned about the Jackalopes too. ;-)

The pictures are wonderful! Hank was precious as a kitten =) Love the curtain climbing one and the snuggle buddies ones the most I think. Hank is a lucky boy to have you as his bean!

21. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Congratulations and Welcome to the Falls! May your stay be a long and joyful one! Good job :thumbup

22. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

. :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT​
    Congratulations Hank!!!!

. :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT
    drinking24 drinking24 drinking24​

23. sehjak (Susan & Lanky)

sehjak (Susan & Lanky) Well-Known Member

Man-O-Man! This is the party-ing-ist Land in the world. We love this place!! Hank besides being one handsome dude, you are one special kitty - CONGRATULATIONS bro!

Love Lanky

24. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Congratulations Hank!! Enjoy living at The Falls :D What great pictures you have...so many made me smile.
    D, another great job!

25. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Congratulations! Hank looks so dapper in his different hats, he'll be quite the man about town at The Falls. I love the one where he looks passed out next to his niptini. And the baby pictures were so adorable.

Congratulations again!!

26. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Yay Hank!!!! You did it!!!!

Wonderful job! Have fun at the Falls! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

party_cat

27. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations Betty and Hank! :RAHCAT

Enjoy life at the falls. What a wonderful day for you both!! flip_cat

28. paige

paige Well-Known Member

~~~~~~Congratulations Betty & Hank~~~~~~~

You did it!! Hank is quite the looker. And those huge paws he had when he was kitty.....enjoy the falls!!!

29. Deb and Pippin

Deb and Pippin Member

WOW!
    CONGRATULATIONS HANK!!! :D
    Time to party!

[​IMG]

30. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Congratulations Betty & Hank!!!! Remember, adopt the Orinch Boyz so you can keep posting! :mrgreen:

31. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Woohoo! Another party.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Someone may have had a bit too much catmintojito at Max's party and it looks like he or she is playing doctor again. Uh oh!

Attached Files:

32. Sherry & Zoe (GA)

Sherry & Zoe (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations, Betty & Hank - your hard work paid off! Enjoy the Falls!

Sherry & Zoe

33. Traci and Boomer

Traci and Boomer Well-Known Member

Hi Betty-

WAY cool video for Hank! Awesome! See you at the Falls soon. Boomer will be there with his green speedo on. Congrats. Love the photos - especially the toilet ones! Hilarious!

34. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

What a happy day! It seems like just yesterday Hank was diagnosed with this scary disease and Betty was left with so many questions unanswered by her ex-vet. But being smart, Betty found FDMB and charged ahead, determined to save her sweet Hankalicious. And save him she did. Look at them both now! Hank is happy and healthy and was able to go OTJ in record time! Betty is confident, relaxed and has a ton of new friends.

From something sad and scary to such a beautiful result all around!

Betty it has been a pleasure to get to know you and try to help out a little. I love all the funny comments in the condos and cute pictures and all the friendships that have blossomed. As I said to Randi the other day, please update us so you can continue to encourage others and give hope. All condo doors are open to Hank and Betty!

This OTJ like the ones before.... brings me to tears... I know the emotions and re-live that joy with each one of the new OTJ kitties. Then I have to smile and laugh at all the great photographs. Oh the toilet pictures, and the brotherly hugs... but I have to say I burst out laughing at Hank sprawled out on the steps from too much partying!

Congratulations once again, for a job well done!  You will enjoy this day for a long time!

Diahann that video was awesome, I loved the cowboy Hank, the multiple shots of the kitty brothers hugging, playing, and on the potty, and my favorite - Hank collapsed on the steps with the martini glass and suitcases all packed. OMG, so funny!! I hope Hank forgives you for that one! Hahahaha!

[​IMG]

35. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations Betty and Hank!

Didn't Hank just get dx'd like yesterday??? :lol: That was FAST!!!
    Enjoy life at the falls!

Caryl & Alex

36. Melanie and Smokey

Melanie and Smokey Well-Known Member

So this is why Smokey was yowling so early for momma bean to get outt of bed, she heard Hank's party starting!!!

I am so happy for you Hank. Your momma bean sounded pretty scared and nervous when she came to LL. But she learned and she did what she needed to do to get you happy and healthy again. You are one lucky fella. Not to mention gourgeous.

Happy OTJ Day Hank and Betty! :RAHCAT :RAHCAT party_cat party_cat party_cat flip_cat flip_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat

37. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

CONGRATULATIONS BETTY AND HANK!
    party_cat ENJOY LIFE AT THE FALLS!!! party_cat

38. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Betty, I am so happy for you!!! And Hank -- good job, and thank your mama bean for doing great work for you!

Fantastic pictures. Awesome video, Diahann!
    :RAHCAT CONGRATULATIONS!! :RAHCAT

party_cat Enjoy life at the Falls. party_cat

39. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

Congratulations Betty and Hank, and welcome to the Falls!

Excellent work.

party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat

40. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

Way to go Betty and Hank!! Enjoy life at the falls!

41. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Congratulations Betty and Hank!!!!! Well done!!!!!!

Hank...you're such a character! Very photogenic, even as a kitten.

Enjoy life at the Falls!

42. Sarah and Velcro

Sarah and Velcro Member

:D Congratulations Betty and Hank!!! :D

43. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

!!!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS BETTY & HANK!!!!!!

Mindy wanted to send her congratulations to you today.
    She is so happy for you and her Max will be heading out the door
    very soon.

I know she will stop by herself on Monday but she wanted you to know that she did not forget this special day for you.

Yay Hank!!
    Mindy & Max

44. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Congratulations, Betty and Hank. What a beautiful collection of photos in your video. Good work. Look forward to seeing your "Old Timer's" Condos.

45. bettyandhank

bettyandhank Well-Known Member

OMG everybody...THANK YOU SO MUCH! :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

I don't even know where to begin and what all to say. I may have to come back and write this in pieces. First off,I LOVE our video D.~ YOU ROCK!! \M/ \M/ I have watched this thing a dozen times already. I am so filled with emotion and Love. I LOVE my Hank...I do just adore him. I just get teary thinking about all these times and all the joy he has brought me. And truly we have bonded even more going through this FD together. I was SO, so scared when he was diagnosed. It will be 2 months now, but think he was sick much, much longer than that. He looks like a renewed young man now. And I also feel so much love and gratitude for all of you. I truly mean it. What a wonderful community we were lucky enough to find ourselves a part of. I could NOT have gotten him to this point without the support I found here. We are grateful to all our great friends & beans. We got so much great guidance, from Sienne early on, Libby & Jill..and especially from CD who took us on like her own. She's Hank's adopted Mommy. What would I have done without CD? Just so grateful for all the support. And loved having our partners in crime during GumTrial...Max, Smokey & now Boomer. Your beans kept a great eye on us.

Hank was SO darling this morning. We had a serious love session 1st thing..he really is just the sweetest boy ever. And funny. He's had HUGE energy today..has torn out racing through the house like a kitten. Throws himself down on the floor upside down in front of you adorably for to get your attention. He had his game on this morning. He really is a clown with a big personality and he's been turning the charm on today. I guess he knows it's HIS day!

BTW, it's funny so many of you commented on the toilet photos. THAT was the day they met! They were about 3 1/2 mos. old. I'd adopted Hank maybe 6 weeks earlier. It was instant love. I adored him immediately & was so worried what bringing in another kitty would do to that bond. Cosmo my previous cat was an only child for 18+ years. But I was going to try the indoor cat thing this time & knew if I was ever to bring in another, it was best to do when they were little if they stood a chance of getting along. So when I got Elvis, I first kept them separated one upstairs, one down, then gradually introduced them by scent, etc.. After a few days, it was finally time to meet so I brought Hank first outside the door, then ultimately into the room. First it was all ears back and submissive positioning & posturing. THEN they cut loose and ran and this is what you see in these shots on the potty! DAY 1 of Hank & Elvis! You can see they then became the bobbsey twins. I got lucky! They snuggle up with their arms around each other, sleep together, groom each other...they really adore each other. But THAT day.was something else. There are plenty more shots where those came from...JUST ASK! :)

I'm so lucky Hank is where he is now. I take none of this for granted. I have learned so much while here...it's just amazing. Thank you all for the friendship & sharing our day!

And D, Thank You again a million times over for this. I will cherish it forever. I know how much you put into it and it shows. BTW, I remember Hank is your Dad's name. (i told you my Hank named himself, right?) I love we have that in common...we are mutual Hank lovers!!!

OK, let's party folks!! It's Hank's Day AND it's Saturday Night!!!! Woo-HOO!!!! party_cat party_cat

46. JeanK

JeanK Member

Love the vid! But what's OTJ mean??

47. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

OTJ = OFF THE JUICE!

CONGRATULATIONS BETTY!!! Well done!
    So very happy to see Hank fly thru trial with pretty colours!

All the best to you both!

party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat

48. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Ah this is just so excellent! CONGRATS to Hank, and Betty too. way to go guys!

:RAHCAT party_cat party_cat :RAHCAT party_cat party_cat :RAHCAT

49. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

Finally got a chance to catch up with FDMB now.... Donovan (and myself) send our most heartfelt congratulations to you and Hank. I remember how scared and confused you were when you first arrived on the scene. Heck, I think we've all felt that way. You wonder "Can I do this?!?" And you somehow get through it, one test at a time, one day at a time. I'm so happy how things turned out for you. Enjoy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.