GA Our Boy Buddy

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by CatCouple, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CatCouple

CatCouple Member

Our hearts and souls are broken and in pain more than we could ever imagine.. We had to let our Buddy go today. Details do not matter; only healing our grief and remembering the fond moments count.

In the short time since we joined this forum, we have appreciated your thoughts and advice and hope you will join us in honoring Buddy's memory.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    Reason for edit: Added GA prefix & merged duplicate threads. Fly free, Buddy...
  2. BJM

BJM Well-Known Member

Requiem aeternum, Buddy.

{{hugs}}

3. Jeanne

Jeanne Member

Hold the happy memories in your heart. So very sorry for you both.

4. Lori & Lulu

Lori & Lulu Well-Known Member

Oh no, I am so sorry. When I let my babies, Puddin and Mickey, run free, I took some comfort in these words. I hope they help...

"Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge. When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable. All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind. They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster. You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart. Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together.... Author unknown..."

Hugs,
    Lori

Jeanne likes this.
  5. christoph

christoph Member

May God Bless Buddy and you at this sorrowful time. Know that he is free and full of joy now and forever, waiting for you.

6. CatCouple

CatCouple Member

Thank you so much for sharing this. It does provide comfort.

7. suki & crystal (GA)

suki & crystal (GA) Well-Known Member

So very sorry to hear about Buddy, sending prayers and hugs to you both at this sad time.:bighug:

8. Puddles' Person

Puddles' Person Member

I am so sorry you lost your sweet Buddy. It is the most painful thing in the world. Thoughts and prayers are with you as you grieve.

Molly

9. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

I am so sorry you lost your Buddy today. May he find a soft landing.cat_wings>o

10. Karen & Rudy

Karen & Rudy Member

I'm so sorry for your loss :-( hugs

11. Lisa and Witn (GA)

Lisa and Witn (GA) Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss. {{{HUGS}}}

Fly free Buddy and keep watch over those who love you. cat_wings>o

12. Blamethecats and Hannah

Blamethecats and Hannah Member

I'm so sorry for your loss of Buddy and am sending huge hugs your way. It's so difficult to part with our beloved fur babies, no matter the circumstance. Thank goodness they leave us with wonderful memories that can't be taken away. Buddy has earned his angel wings. Fly soft and free, sweet boy. animal-angel-md.png

13. Nancy & Cootie (GA)

Nancy & Cootie (GA) Member

I'm so sorry that you lost Buddy. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your other fur babies during this difficult time.

14. CatCouple

CatCouple Member

Thank you for your condolences. Buddy is a very special cat. He was the one that opened my heart to loving cats. He "paved the way" for his two sisters to later join our family. I often told him he was our #1 Cat and often thanked him for teaching me to love him, his sisters and other cats. What a magnificent gift he gave us! I am sure that one day he will send us someone to love like we love him.

15. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I'm so sorry for your loss.
    May you find comfort in your memories of life together.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

cat_wings>o Fly free, precious Buddy... land softly.

16. Elizabeth and Bertie

Elizabeth and Bertie Well-Known Member

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your beautiful boy, Buddy.
    I'm sure he knew that he was loved. Bless you for caring for him as you did.

I pray that the good memories you have of him will help to lighten your sadness.

Eliz x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.