Pelusa: AMBG +730 days or 2 years OTJ: 95!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Nat and Ferdi (Pelusa GA), Feb 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nat and Ferdi (Pelusa GA)

Nat and Ferdi (Pelusa GA) Member

Hello!

2 years ago, it was Pelusa's day 1 of OTJ trial countdown, after more than 25 months on insulin. And my little witch did it! With the help and encouragement of several people here. You know who you are. We would never have gotten there without you, without you holding my hand, drying my tears, trying to make me understand how this thing was working, staying up with me when Drama Cat would go too low with just a drop of Lantus... I was lucky, I know. And Pelusa too!

I decided that her little come back of last year, when she got an infection and needed 9 micro-shots of Lantus to go back to Iguazu, would not count. Pelusa told me after that she came back here at that time only to promote her Sugar Kitty Resort and tell all the kitties that almost anything is possible and to never lose faith...

So again, I wish to thank you all for all the support, help, advice and knowledge I found on this board but most of all, for all the friendship. This community is just wonderful!

I wish all the best to you and your kitties! And yes, there is plenty of room at Iguazu Sugar Kitty Resort and all kitties are welcome there!

Tunaritas and niptinis for all the kitties on this special day! :D

Nathalie, Pelusa and the Gang!

PS: Her bg number was 95 about 30 minutes after her breakfast. I intended to test her before but totally forgot!

[​IMG]

2. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to see you Nathalie and Pelusa :smile:

Love to hear her story!

3. Donna and Flame

Donna and Flame Well-Known Member

Woooooo Hoooooo!! Hi Nathalie! Great to see you! Geez, has it been 2 years already?

Congrats to you and Pelusa! That is awesome!!

4. Heather and Jasper

Heather and Jasper Member

Happy 2 year TJ Natalie and Pelusa!!!! :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat

5. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

How nice that Pelusa is doing so well. Also nice to see you. You were always such an asset to the board and all the cheering and encouragement you provided. Stop by and visit often. Have a wonderful weekend and keep us posted. Hope all the other furbabies are doing well.

6. Patricia&Brownie

Patricia&Brownie Member

What a wonderful posting! We all love to hear about the kitties who have resided at the falls for a long time! And I wouldn't count those 9 micro-doses either! Congrats!

7. Cyn and Cosmo

Cyn and Cosmo Member

Congrats to Pelusa (and you Natalie) for 2 years OTJ!!

Thanks so much for hosting us all at the Falls. We loves it there. Especially all the free catnip and sunny napping spots.

8. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy story for Natalie and Pelusa....many thanks for coming by and giving us HOPE! :thumbup

9. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

It is great to see you, Nathalie! Congratulations to Pelusa on two years at Iguazu!

10. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Hey Nathalie and Pelusa!! It is so great to see you & read your inspiring story for all to see..It seems like such a short time ago when you were here..But you have made all new OTJ kitties comfy at the Falls with Pelusa...What a great anniversary & many many more--HUGS~!

11. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

woo hoo! we've missed you around here!

Hi Pelusa!!!! good job girl. keep it up and you'll have full occupancy at the falls real soon and will need to open a second resort!

12. Judith and Thomas

Judith and Thomas Member

Happy 2 year Anniversary, Nathalie and Pelusa!! What a wonderful update!

I always love seeing Pelusa's name as the first one on the OTJ list of kitties in the OTJ videos...I remember well when she went OTJ....quite a celebration, indeed! And so many more have followed her lead (Thomas among them), with lots of encouragement from her. She has made the Falls such a wonderful place to be, and her hosting and 'interior decorating' skills are unrivaled. Love her bikini pics, still. :mrgreen: :)

Great to see you, and congrats, again!

Judith and Thomas (GA)

13. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Happy to "see" you Nathalie. Congratulations Pelusa on your 2 years OTJ!!!
    You are an inspiration to us all. Thanks for coming to our Old Timers Day :mrgreen:

14. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Yay Nathalie, Pelusa and the Gang for 2 years!!! Hope you're doing well Nathalie.

15. Linda and Tasha

Linda and Tasha Member

Congrats! Nathalie & Pelusa! I am a newbie here and hope Tasha and I join you soon being OTJ! :RAHCAT
    (Btw love the name Nathalie and the way you spell it. It is my daughter's name too.)

16. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Nathalie, to work toward OTJ so long, and have it hold -- that is so inspiring and energizing. Thanks for making hope tangible for us!

17. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

That's OUR girl! I love seeing this. Kisses to you and the whole gang.

18. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

nathalie! so good to see you!
    reading your post brought back so many memories... and tears to my eyes. happy to hear pelusa is doing so well!
    don't be a stranger... we miss you!

19. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Congrats on 2 years! :) Keep up the great work, both of you. Enjoy the falls!

20. Denita & Rocky

Denita & Rocky New Member

Good to hear from you, Nathalie and Pelusa.
    Pelusa was the first cat I got to see go on the OTJ countdown when we first joined the group. That was really special to me. And it is so fantastic that she has held on to her status for so long.

Denita

21. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Congratulations to you and Pelusa on 2 years OTJ!!

22. Chris & Mally

Chris & Mally Member

Congratulations on two years OTJ! Mally will be joining Pelusa in a few days at the falls and she can't wait! :smile:

23. skippy and birten

skippy and birten Member

Hi Nathalie and Pelusa!!!
    So glad to see you and so glad to see Ms Drama Queen doing so great. Make sure you leave a spot for Skippy! He is so anxious to join Pelusa. Thank you for all your support the day I was frustrated back a year ago. You were there helping me including showing me how to put Skippy's pictures. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
    We miss you ;-)

24. Barb and Tori

Barb and Tori Well-Known Member

Congratulations on 2 years OTJ! May you have many more years at the Falls. You guys are an inspiration.

25. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

fantastic! I loved reading this. Just the best! congrats on 2 years! flip_cat flip_cat

26. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

Yay Pelusa!!
    Two years and going strong... very cool!
    Thank you for all you do Nathalie.. We heart you! [​IMG]

27. Cheryl and Winnie

Cheryl and Winnie Well-Known Member

wow can't believe it's been 2 years !!
    Happy OTJ countdown anniversary !! woo hoo :RAHCAT

28. jojo and bunny

jojo and bunny Member

good times! always love seeing an update on pelusa, the lead name in the OTJ list! she is the falls hostess with the mostess. :mrgreen:
    congratulations!
    okay here is the plan~ you stay at the falls forever and all the other kitties will go there to hang out with you so that you never have to come back here again for shots, okay? we know you love to keep busy decorating new Iguazu condos.

hope you and all your other kitties are well. always good to see you. ((hugs))

29. kate and lucky

kate and lucky Member

HAPPY 2YR OFFTHEJUICYANNIFURRSARY (Try saying that under the influence! :lol: )

Great to see you guys and hear how well the little witch is doing. I remember being concerned that you called her a little witch, but can't remember what the answer was, except it was quite cute.

Scritches to Her Graciousness cat_pet_icon

30. stephanie & Ti-Mi (GA)

stephanie & Ti-Mi (GA) Member

Congrats Nathalie & Pelusa on the 2 yrs OTJ!!!

31. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Inspiring! Happy anniversary Pelusa (and Nathalie, of course)!!

Ella & Stu

32. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Congratulations Pelusa kitty on TWO YEARS OTJ!!! Awesome!!!

Wonderful news and really nice to see you Nathalie!

33. Kim&Luck

Kim&Luck Member

Great post - a true inspiration to many. Must say, Pelusa has a heck of a resort. Wish I could get Luck back there, but it was good while it lasted! Congrats!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.