Pepper not herself today

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Peppersmom72, Nov 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peppersmom72

Peppersmom72 Member

Pepper will hardly eat her mid morning meal and is laying around a lot. Any suggestions on what I can try to entice her with to eat? Also, her Advantage II topical flea medicine is due today, should I apply it today or wait?

Thanks

2. Peppersmom72

Peppersmom72 Member

Update: I switched the flavor from Friskies Salmon Pate to Liver & Chicken Pate and heated it up for a few seconds in the microwave and she ATE IT! YAY! Now to hope she doesn't vomit. She went and laid back down.

But still wondering if I should wait on the Advantage Flea Medicine for a couple days.

3. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

YEAH!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Keep that food down in your tummy where it belongs Pepper!! No pukus!!

If it's due, I think you could go ahead and give it today, but there's really no harm in waiting a day or two either

4. Lillie

Lillie Member

Personally I would wait for the topical flea med. I would never dose an ailing cat with a topical flea med after what I went through with Leo and his reaction to Advantage. Probably one in a million reaction but Leo happened to be the one in a million.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.