Phoebe Squeak AMPS 313 on Friday the 13th *pic

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by J.J. and Phoebe Squeak, Sep 13, 2019.

1. J.J. and Phoebe Squeak

J.J. and Phoebe Squeak Well-Known Member

Happy Friday the 13th everyone! It's usually a lucky day for me, so I hope it includes Phoebe Squeak this time. I gave her a dosecrease this morning and I hope it was the right thing to do. She bounces so much that sometimes I can't tell a bounce from a non-bounce high number. But I am home taking care of DH after his heart surgery and able to test/feed as needed today.
    Our neighbor got Phoebe Squeak a catnip croissant. Clearly she doesn't understand that carbs are bad for diabetes!:joyful:

IMG_9779.jpg

2. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

That picture is so cute; sweet little thing! :bighug::bighug:
    I think Phoebe was due for that increase; it should bring her into better numbers!
    Nice that you can stay home to take care of your husband; hope he is having a good recovery!
    Happy lucky Friday for you! :bighug:

3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Good luck with the increase. I agree, she looks as if she needed it - now work the juice Phoebes :) Love the pic! She's adorable :)

4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Love the pic. Good luck with doscrease

5. J.J. and Phoebe Squeak

Thank you. My hubby is stronger each day and I am grateful he's recovering so well. Thanks for your support of the dosecrease - I still get a bit worried each time, but it makes me feel better that you think it was the right thing. So nice to see Ti-Mousse with blues & greens! Hope your day is lucky too.

6. J.J. and Phoebe Squeak

Thank you very much. I feel better knowing you agree with the dosecrease. I'm so glad to read that you are feeling better today! I hope that's true every day from now on. I guess Friday the 13th is lucky for you too!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Love that picture! No carbs in toys - I don't think;)
    Wishing continued recovery for your husband, and good job on that little increase. Have a wonderful day ok?!

8. J.J. and Phoebe Squeak

Thank you very much.
    So nice to see Bella in green!

Bellasmom likes this.
  9. J.J. and Phoebe Squeak

Thank you very much.

10. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

She is enjoying her croissant isn't she. Glad to hear husband is doing well, how about you, holding up okay?

11. J.J. and Phoebe Squeak

Yes, thank you. I'm fine and I'm very grateful that my hubby is healing well and quickly. I've been thinking of you. How are you and how's your hubby? Thanks again for your good advice. I hope we are both done with this kind of thing now.

CandyH & Catcat likes this.
  12. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Not quite done here.

13. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the new dose. It does look like she needed it. I'm glad your DH's recovery is going well.

CandyH & Catcat likes this.
  14. J.J. and Phoebe Squeak

Thanks Carla, I appreciate you weighing in on the dosecrease. And of course my hubby and I appreciate your prayers.

15. J.J. and Phoebe Squeak

Really sorry to hear that. Hope you are holding up OK yourself.

16. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Always have to pop in for a cute nekid belly pic! :kiss::kiss:

Glad you increased, but I would have done the full 0.25 units that TR calls for. Green is ancient history. Anything over two weeks is old news and enough time to build glucose toxicity. Ignore the highs, bounce or not, it’s the nadirs that count most when dosing. Good luck with the increase.

17. J.J. and Phoebe Squeak

Thank you very much, Wendy. Her belly is shaved because of a recent ultrasound. I completely agree with you about the full .25 increase. I just ran out of time this morning and couldn't re-do the amount in the syringe so I wrote the "s" as a note to myself for future reference. Tonight I had time to make sure I gave her the full 1.25 dose and I'll keep it there. Thanks again!