Pipkin GA

Discussion in 'Acromegaly / IAA / Cushings Cats' started by hidecote, Apr 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hidecote

hidecote New Member

trying to do 911 icon, please could someone read Pip dose doubled by vet just further down

2. hidecote

hidecote New Member

Re: 911 help

Pip's gone, feel, well some of you will know how I feel, just happened 10 minutes ago. I'd phoned the vet 1 hour ago, pip had been sivk trying yo poop and was panting, his numbers were off the scale, and he came to the house when he finished surgery. The vet didn't think it was fair to put him through anymore, he wasn't having much of a life, and although it's hard now, probably it was the thing to do. Don't think I'm not weeping while I'm typing this cause I am, just want to say Pip and I couldn't have done what we did without you.
    Can't get the icons to work, but just to say I asked Pip to look out for the rest of the family who are waiting for him, especially my Osiris who passed away 23rd Jan last year, still tough.

Pipkin and I wish you all strength and determination to get through your difficult times and to rejoice in the happy ones.

All our love
    Pipkin and Jayne
    XXXX XXXX

3. Carolynn FletcherGA & RobbieGA

Carolynn FletcherGA & RobbieGA Member

(((((((((Jayne)))))))))) I'm so very sorry that your Pipkin has gone. Letting them go is the hardest thing to do... but it is the greatest gift of love we can ever give them. Pipkin is no longer in pain and will be waiting for you at the Bridge.

My deepest condolences...

4. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

(((((Jayne))))) I am so very sorry. Fly free and land softly, Pipkin. wings_cat

5. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Tears.... :sad: I'm so, so sorry to read this. Just lots of tears for both of you right now.

6. dian and wheezer

dian and wheezer Well-Known Member

my deepest sympathies on your loss. fly free pip

7. Dana & Thomas

Dana & Thomas Member

Fly free sweet Pipkin. Prayers for you Jane.
    Dana

8. paige

paige Well-Known Member

(((((Jayne))))) I am so sorry for your loss. Fly free Pipkin rb_icon

9. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

I am so sorry. Fly free sweet Pipkin.

10. Lee and Tida (GA)

Lee and Tida (GA) Member

I am so sorry to hear this. Fly free sweet Pipkin. Letting go is so very hard. Just remember the good times, he knew you loved him very much.

11. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

(((Jayne))) I'm so sorry

12. BobsMom

BobsMom Member

I am so very sorry for your loss.
    wings_cat

13. Cheryl and Winnie

Cheryl and Winnie Well-Known Member

so very sorry for your loss.

Safe Journey dear Pipkin. wings_cat

take care Jayne.

14. Nancy and Cody

Nancy and Cody Well-Known Member

(((((hugs)))) so sorry - praying you can rest and find peace

15. Sharon and Taz

Sharon and Taz New Member

Our hearts are breaking for you. Our payers are with you and for Pip on the other side. rb_icon

Sharon and Taz

16. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

I'm sorry I'm just now seeing this. Glad your baby was able to pass at home, with you with him. I'm very sorry for your loss.

17. hidecote

hidecote New Member

thankyou all so much, read many of these, never wanted it to be me doing it. I will be making donation when I get paid around 27th, I always meant to. If anyone in UK uses an Accu check Compact Plus blood sugar meter I have an unopened box of test strips ( 3x17) and around 100 softclix lancets, please leave me your address and I'll send them on, sorry can't send meter, it's Pipkin's. Still walk in at night after work, expecting him to be there, waiting for his supper, bless him, he couldn't speak all the time I knew him, but I got tuned - i guess like a mother with baby-, I knew he was trying to ask for something, even when he made it upstairs he could wake me up with the smallest of squeaks. I feel priveleged to have known him, and only he and I know the special moments we spent together. I know we'll spend good times together again, sometime, somewhere
    best wishes
    JayneXXX

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.