Pita's Dosing Party: 3

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Caitlin M, May 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caitlin M

Caitlin M Well-Known Member

Haha thank you so much Djamila! LA as in California. Lol my boyfriend has been there for a year, working on films to become a producer and I've acted my whole life, so cliche on top of cliche, I'm moving to start pursuing my life goal as well.

2. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

I love that! When you're famous make sure you invite us to one of your premieres!

Yong & Maury GA and Caitlin M like this.
  3. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Oh Caitlin that's fantastic! It's too bad you found such a great vet right before the move...but at least you can get the insulin and have some support and TIME to search out new vets.

HEY I want to come to your premiere too! :D

Caitlin M likes this.
  4. Caitlin M

Thank you all so much :kiss::kiss:

5. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Yes, when we see you up on the big screen we can say, "Hey - I know what her kitty's BG spreadsheet looks like!" :D;)

Rachel, Yong & Maury GA and Djamila like this.
  6. Djamila

Bahahaha! That cracked me up!

Kris & Teasel likes this.
  7. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

When she gets really famous she can move her Vet :p

You have lots of practice now to find a good vet in LA! Grats on great news, Caitlin! You have to keep us updated though :smuggrin:

8. Caitlin M

Hello all! Went to the new (seriously freaking amazing) vet! I am so bummed I have to find a new one when I move! However, I have 5 refills from her, so maybe I'll be good for a while?! (I know I should probably have them looked at after we move but if they seem okay I may not.) She was so nice and made me feel so comfortable. Pita actually stopped drooling, head butted me, start laying down, purring and pushing her hand to pet him. That made me love her even more! She just looked him over, looked at some of my numbers, said if everything was working for me it was great! Gave me her email to share the SS and said to just let her know when I do curves and she'll take a look as well. I am so happy and honestly feel so thankful for finding her. I ordered more ProZinc online and they contact her for the prescription # even though I have it as well. So hopefully I'll get that ASAP cuz he's almost out. THANK YOU ALL!!!

9. Djamila

Caitlin, that's great! I'm so glad you found a good vet that you AND Pita feel safe with!

10. Caitlin M

Sorry we've been MIA guys! Just so busy and I feel like I goofed on his dose after I knew he was bouncing. So it's been a little but of a back and forth. Hoping to do a curve on Sunday. In the meantime, here's a video of Pita loving his catnip! Sorry for the beginning background noise.
    https://goo.gl/photos/XxLe8fav664rSo5TA

11. Caitlin M

I don't know why that's a link.....I hope it works! Not as tech savvy as others :D

12. Yong & Maury GA

OMG I was just about to post on your thread since I noticed you've been MIA! :woot:
    I like how towards the end he has a look like "You're recording this....o_O?... yes, Hi Mum"

Caitlin M likes this.
  13. Caitlin M

Lol me too! He's such a goober. How are you?!

14. Yong & Maury GA

Been working with my Step dad, it's helped my testing addiction :) and apparently has helped Maury with me not being home so much! lol. Thanks for asking :bighug:

Caitlin M likes this.
  15. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Hey Caitlin! Good to see you again!

16. Caitlin M

You too Rachel! I've been lurking and reading new member posts and of course ProZinc posts, but feel like I haven't been equipped to reply to anything. We're doing well though! How are you?

17. Kris & Teasel

Great to see you back, Caitlin! Does Pita slobber all over his catnip toys? My kitties turn theirs into a disgusting slimy mess but they love them. :eek::D

18. Caitlin M

Omg I literally just lol'd! No, luckily he does not! But he's so cute! He gets all rowdy with it (as you briefly saw), meanwhile his brother licks it and rubs it over his face. Polar opposites. I thought of you when I decided to reduce for a bounce. And now I'm not sure where to go! How has your love bug been?

19. Caitlin M

Oh my gosh guys, he LOVES the YA zero. Meant to say that. His brother does as well but doesn't get as much :cool:

20. Kris & Teasel

Teasel has been doing very well recently. I switched to a human meter a short while ago and I'm enjoying what it's done to the colours on my SS! :);)

Caitlin M likes this.
  21. Djamila

Caitlin! Love the video!!! Pita is adorable!

Caitlin M likes this.
  22. Caitlin M

Thanks Djamila! So good to hear from you!

Djamila likes this.
  23. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

I've been doing well, Caitlin! Still getting used to the new job and trying to learn as much as I can.

You know we can ALWAYS use your voice here...even just encouragement to new members. I totally get it if you just can't right now though...life gets in the way for us sometimes and I know you've been busy!

24. Caitlin M

Did a curve today and had some beautiful numbers! Pita did great with testing and we even did it twice outside while he was enjoying the weather. Going to stick with 1 unit for a few more days I think and see what happens.

25. Kris & Teasel

Woo hoo! Lovely numbers, Caitlin! :smuggrin:

26. Caitlin M

Thank you thank you!!

27. Djamila

Nice, Caitlin! That's a textbook-perfect curve! Way to go, Pita!

Caitlin M likes this.
  28. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

What lovely numbers, Caitlin!

29. Yong & Maury GA

Beautiful numbers Pita ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.