Pita’s Plan 2019

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Caitlin M, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Caitlin M

Caitlin M Well-Known Member

Hello wonderful people and fur babies! Hope this new year has been going well for everyone so far. I check in every day but haven’t posted in what feels like months so I wanted to write a little update. Pita has been doing very well aside from yelling at us when he wants to go outside! Matt and I consider him to be in remission (again!) but still test for both PS because he loves it and even begs to be tested. Plus I’d rather test when he doesn’t need it rather than stop testing and then he doesn’t like it if he needs it again. Either way he always gets excited when I walk towards the bathroom even if it has nothing to do with him! He has had some higher numbers than what we’d consider remission numbers but we have a plan! If Pita is above 140 ish for two full days (4 tests) we will shoot 0.1 units. An example would have been this morning! We were planning to shoot if he’d been higher again, but of course he heard us talking and changed his tune :rolleyes: We both think that as of right now this is our best plan and I think Pita agrees. Sending love to everyone!

Kris & Teasel likes this.
  2. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Great to see Pita's doing well and you have a good plan, Caitlin! :)

3. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

I think it sounds like a good plan. And I agree with you and Matt that Pita is in Pita's version of remission. I would keep scattering occasional tests in the mid-cycle times just to make sure that the majority of the day he's under 120. I love that you're all getting a nice little break. I hope it stretches on and on and on this time!

4. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Sounds like an excellent plan, Caitlin. It's great that Pita is doing so well! Always glad to hear from you!

5. Lisa and little

Lisa and little Member