please forgive me!

Discussion in 'Acromegaly / IAA / Cushings Cats' started by Patti and Merlin, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patti and Merlin

Patti and Merlin Member

As many of you know - I lost my mom a couple months ago after caring for her in our home the last 7 years. It took my DH and me by surprise. After losing Merlin the year before and then my mom now - it's only now I'm finally starting to get my head and - yes my act together! :oops: Please forgive me for being so absent. I know so many of you have had your difficulties/problems too.

If possible - I sure would like to start helping again - and to start updating the acro sticky and contibuting to what else people would like - if there is still a place for me here.

I know there is alot I need to catch up on. Altho I haven't been on - none of you have been far from my thoughts or my heart!

We now just have another angel to watch over all of us! rb_icon
    xxxxx
    patti

2. Carolynn FletcherGA & RobbieGA

Carolynn FletcherGA & RobbieGA Member

((((((((Patti)))))))) We all understand.... don't ever for a moment feel guilty. There is ALWAYS a place for you here... you've been a guiding light, a constant source of support for all of us and I think it's safe to say that we've all missed you!

Glad you're back... I'm sure Merlin and your mom are watching over us all...

((((hugs))))

3. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

I hope you're starting to feel better Patti! How could you and any of the "old timers" ever think you're not wanted/needed? It will be nice to have you back.

4. Holly and Pablo

Holly and Pablo Member

Take it from a "new" acromom: there can NEVER be too much help on this board. You and anyone else with experience are needed and desperately wanted!

I hope things stay calmer for you than they have been in the last two years. It sounds like it's been a crazy ride. Welcome back!

5. Nancy and Cody

Nancy and Cody Well-Known Member

wuppppeeee welcome back! :D

6. Phoebe_TiggyGA_NortonGA

Phoebe_TiggyGA_NortonGA Well-Known Member

Welcome back - we've missed you and felt your sorrow ((((((hugs))))))

7. Magnus

Magnus New Member

Welcome back!

8. kate and lucky

kate and lucky Member

Lovely to see you back.
    I've definitely missed you!

If it wasn't for you and Kimmee, I wouldn't have had my extra time with Lucky, for that I will be forever grateful x

9. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

((( Patti )))

Of course there's a place for you, how could there not be?

10. Jess & Earl

Jess & Earl Member

Good to see you, Patti! Missed you!

11. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

DITTO from me on everything already posted! You will always be wanted here!!!!!!

Glad your feeling a little better!!

Jan and Buddy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.