Please help from a previous post

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by redchief, Sep 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redchief

redchief New Member

To answer all question my reg vet ran the blood work. I sent it to the holistic vet. Most of her numbers were normal except a few that were not way out of the box. The holistic vet uses the numbers and says normal is not optiman and makes a recipe just for her. He spoke to my regular vet and they work together. She is on Thyroid Thymus drops, BHI pancreas and Pan Chelate diatary suppliment and its GFI Chromimum, zinc and pancreeas concentrate.

the missing the box has stopped. I don't see and blood anymore and i really think it was cause i changed her food from hill science diet hair ball controlto wellness core all dry . No matter what i do she won't eat can The vet said to boil some chop meat and rice for her and she won't even look at it. The wet is impossible. She's on 4 units of lantus and still eats and drinks like you can't believe with no weight gain. She still urinates like a race horse. Have to change litter once a day. Where i used to just scoop. Numbers really don't change she's BG about mid 300's . But she look not bad. still a happy little girl. But i can tell she's not right. The suppliments give her strength and the hocks get better on them. I really think she has a problem with something else we just can't find. She should be controled on the lantus and is not.

I'm in NYC and the rabit I don't think will do me any good cause she probably won't eat it. I tried everything fancy feast,, wellness cooking for her and I just tried a new one i saw at my pet store Health extension turkey and chicken all natural no bi produckts cat food she smelt it and walked away.

Thanks guys foor all your help

Missy and Rob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.