Please light a candle

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Deb and Pippin, Oct 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Traci and Boomer

Traci and Boomer Well-Known Member

Gulp! Oh no, not Pippin. I am SO sorry. LL will miss it's special ferret. Safe travels dear Pippin.

2. Sharyn & Fiona

Sharyn & Fiona Member

(((((Deb)))))(((((Pippin)))))
    Cancer sucks! I'm so sorry it got to Pippin. But I smile when I think of him running around at the bridge. He was a very special little guy.

3. Fleapunk

Fleapunk Member

But he was our weasel. :cry: LL's Ferret. ((((((((Deb)))))))) I'm so sorry. But so thankful that you brought him here and shared him and his stories with us. He will be the most missed ferret ever.
    [​IMG]

4. Kim 'n Shadow

Kim 'n Shadow Well-Known Member

Oh Deb - my heart's breaking. I'm comforted to know his crossing was peaceful and it is reassuring to know that all our GA kitties are now enjoying his playfulness and his antics. It is the hardest thing to do, Deb, but you did right by him because you love him so much. I'm so sad to hear this.

fly free sweet Pip, you will be missed.

rb_icon

5. Linda and Mandy

Linda and Mandy Member

Deb, I am so sorry. Hugs and prayers . Safe crossing Pippin.

6. sharon and sparky

sharon and sparky Member

Fly Free Sweet Pippin>>>>>><<<<<<< land softly on the other side of the rainbow bridge rb_icon

7. Karen & dB (GA)

Karen & dB (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh Deb, I'm so sorry. I, too, love Pippin stories and am amazed and inspired by the loving care you have given him and the bond you share. I will light a candle tonight. Pippin can look out at the earth and see the light from his many admirers. May you always feel his sweet spirit nearby.

Greiving with you,
    Karen, dB in spirit, Bindi, and Dorje

8. Melanie and Smokey

Melanie and Smokey Well-Known Member

So sorry Deb. Pippin even stood out to those of use who flew through lantus land without stopping long. So much heartlifting fun and joy from such a little one. Fly free sweet Pippin.

9. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

Deb,

So sorry to hear about your dear pippin. I loved your stories, especially the one where he had to make sure you dried those feet off right. I'm sure you will miss him very much. My thoughts are with you and pippin tonight. {{{Deb}}}

Fly free sweet Pippin.

jan and sara

10. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

(((((deb)))))
    i'm so sorry to hear about your beloved pippin. my heart hurts for you.
    fly free, little one...

11. Eva and Achilles

Eva and Achilles Member

Oh Deb...I am sorry for your loss.

Fly free sweet Pippin.

12. Natasha & Seamus

Natasha & Seamus Member

13. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

((((Deb))))
    I am very sorry to hear about Pippin. He is and will always be part of the FDMB family
    Fly free little Pippin

14. Patti and Merlin

Patti and Merlin Member

Oh Deb - I have always followed your incredible Pippin and this just took me so by surprise. Please accept my most heartfelt sympathies. These special beings - leave such deep empty holes in our hearts - they are truly our best friends - I can only imagine what a painful time this is for you. Please take care of yourself. Pippin will never be forgotten. He has been loved by so many of us here. Sending you the warmest of thoughts!

15. Anne&Muffin (GA)

Anne&Muffin (GA) Well-Known Member

Deb, I'm so sorry to hear about Pippin. He was really a character, and he will missed.

16. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

(((((((Deb))))))

My heart dropped when I read this just now. I am so very sorry for your loss. It was so obvious how much you loved little Pippin and although he has had a peaceful crossing his leaving will not be quiet...for any of us her in LL that are used to seeing your cheerful posts and hearing his stories. Pippin was definitely one of a kind! When you are feeling a little stronger and are remembering better times again, I hope you'll be back to share more.

Peace be with you to comfort you...you are a wonderful bean. You showered Pippin with love and made us all smile!

Fly free, adorable little Pippin! wings_cat

Love
    Caryl, Alex & Jackson ♥

17. Nicole and Napoleon

Nicole and Napoleon Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to read this Deb. My heart goes out to you. Fly free sweet Pippin <3 <3 <3

I hope that Pippin will send you a sign that the journey was a good one and he has landed in the happiest of places.

18. Barb and Tori

Barb and Tori Well-Known Member

Oh Deb I just saw this. I am so very sorry. Pippin and you have been such special members of out FDMB family. None of us will ever forget your sweet little boy and his crazy antics. Every time I see a pepper or a pancake I think of your boy. I am glad his passing was peaceful and that he passed in his Mama's arms.
    I know he received a very special welcome at the Bridge yesterday.

Fly high and proud sweet Pippin. You will never be forgotten. Again Deb I am so very sorry.

19. Ruth & Beethoven (GA)

Ruth & Beethoven (GA) Member

Oh no! I just stopped by and saw your post. I'm so sad to read this. We'll all miss dear Pippin.

20. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

((((Deb & Family)))

I am so very sorry to read about Pippin's passing.. He truly was such an inspiration to us and I looked sooo forward to reading about his mischievious antics.. Your dream of Pippin frolicking in the green fields in the warm sun and eating peppers and pancakes.. put a BIG smile on my face and a few tears too..

Fly free Pippin!!!

21. Gina & Yittle (GA)

Gina & Yittle (GA) Member

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I know exactly how it feels to win one battle and lose a different one. I just keep telling myself that Yittle and I kicked diabetes ASS. And whatever else happened later, we bought ourselves some wonderful time in the process. I find it helps to think about the time we stole from the diabetes and concentrate on the good memories.

22. Trish & Harley (GA)

Trish & Harley (GA) Member

I am so very sorry

23. drjsiems

drjsiems Member

Deb,

I am so sorry about Pippin.

Judy & Jake

24. Sarah and Velcro

Sarah and Velcro Member

I'm so sad to read this. (((hugs)))
    We will keep you in our thoughts. :(

Sarah and Velcro

25. BobsMom

BobsMom Member

I am so very sorry for your loss.
    wings_cat

26. missyandlittlegray

missyandlittlegray Member

Deb, I'm so sad to read this. Pippin was so special, and I always loved reading about him. Cancer's just so unfair... (((Deb)))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.