Please please say a prayer for TK!!!

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Debra & CB (GA) & Gang, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Debra & CB (GA) & Gang

Debra & CB (GA) & Gang Member

Please help me say a prayer for my poor TK! I had to rush.....literally rush him to the vet this morning because he's so sick! He developed diarrhea again, Radar too, and I've been helping them cope with that, but this morning all heck broke loose with TK. I've been so dissatified with my vet that I called a new vet office this morning and made both kittens an appointment for 3 pm today. Suddenly, TK starts throwing up.....7 times he threw up! Diarrhea pouring out the other end, he finally rested on my bed. I sat down to watch tv and TK suddenly showed up, demanding to be held, nasty butt and all. He started shaking and I checked his gums, a pale pale barely pink color! I decided to get dressed, and I found where he'd thrown up again............bright red blood!!! I immediately called this new vet and got clearance to rush him in. They were expecting us, and whisked us off to an exam room as soon as we walked in the door. TK is being hospitalized overnight for dehydration and ANEMIA again!!! Radar isn't quite as bad, so he'll most likely come home this afternoon. But get this, the vet explained to me that the treatment for hemobart is a pulse treatment! My vet didn't do that, I was given a 21 day supply of doxycycline for both kittens and that's it. They never said that we would need to pulse treat them, they considered them both "cured".

OMG, I just hope that TK will be alright! Please God let him be ok!!!

Editted to add: Radar is also sick and in the hospital at this point, but the vet feels that he will probably come home later this afternoon...........TK will have to spend his first night ever without his little bro! :oops:

2. Dale

Dale Member

Prayers and angels being sent

to the boys. Sending 2 legions of angels (12,000 angels) to be with them, for divine wisdom for this new vet, for peace in your Being. Prayers, prayers, prayers.

3. Pat and Skipper (GA)

Pat and Skipper (GA) Member

So sorry to hear this. Prayers here. Please keep us posted. (((hugs)))

4. dian and wheezer

dian and wheezer Well-Known Member

Oh no. poor babies. avalanche of prayers your way. come on guys hang tough

5. Connie & Em (GA)

Connie & Em (GA) Member

I had been praying that your lack of updates (or that I saw anyway) meant they were keeping you busy in the best possible ways. My heart and tears go out to you and TK and I pray that the new vet will quickly figure out what is going on and that is totally treatable.

No matter what the outcome, do not second guess yourself. You did your absolute best by them, and they are completely lucky to have you. cat_pet_icon

Connie

6. Victoria & Sundance

Victoria & Sundance Member

Oh yes.... we'll be praying for them... (((Debra)))

7. jt and trouble (GA)

jt and trouble (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh noooo sending prayers for your babies...

8. Hope + (((Baby)))GA

Hope + (((Baby)))GA Well-Known Member

Aw, Debra, so much you all have been through together....I thought all was good. Mega prayers coming for both TK and Radar. Please, post ASAP when you know something. God doesn't need TK and Radar.....He's got enough kitties right now :(

9. Steph & Cuddles (GA)

Steph & Cuddles (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh no! Many prayers sent for the boys! I hope it's an easy fix. :cry:

10. Jill and Remi

Jill and Remi Member

((Debra)) Sending my prayers for your boys too!! TK please get well soon and come home when you are better!

11. Debra & CB (GA) & Gang

Debra & CB (GA) & Gang Member

Oh, I'm sitting here crying now........just talked with the receptionist at the new vet and she relayed from the vet (who was taking care of TK as we spoke) that both of my boys are staying in hospital tonight......I'm gonna miss them so much! I'll call them tomorrow morning as soon as I get home from work to see how they're doing and hopefully be able to bring them home.

12. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

((((Debra))))) I am so very sorry. May the vet find the problem and get it fixed pronto.

13. M L and Cleo (GA)

M L and Cleo (GA) Member

Sending many prayers and healing for both your little boys.

14. feathersby

feathersby Member

Sending prayers for TK and Radar. Hoping you get to the bottom of this issue quickly.

If they have to be away from you, at least they are together.

15. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh no! I am so sorry to read this! Sending you healing vines, snowflakes and soothing white light.

16. Amy'sWinston (GA)

Amy'sWinston (GA) Member

Oh Nooooooooooo.....been looking for an update - THIS is not what I had in mind...

You have my prayers now for an easy fix, fast healing, and complete recovery. These little guys have stolen my heart...

17. chriscleo

chriscleo Well-Known Member

(((((DEBRA)))))
    praying for healing for your Radar & TK.

18. Jennifer and Porky

Jennifer and Porky Member

Sending lots of good, positive and healing thoughts for your babies! :YMHUG:

19. Marjorie and Tigger

Marjorie and Tigger Member

(((Debra)))) Thoughts & prayers on the way for TK & Radar

20. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Prayers, prayers and even more prayer to your babies!!!!

21. Emmy & Dude

Emmy & Dude Well-Known Member

Aw, Debra, I'm so sorry that your babies are so ill. Hopefully this new vet is more on top of everything and can get the problem solved I too thought all was going okay.

Please know that I'm sending lots and lots of white lights and healing vibes and prayers your way - hoping both rally and are able to come home tomorrow with a real positive outlook for total healing.

Please keep us posted.

Emmy & Dude (& Mittsi too)

22. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Sending prayers to TK and you. Glad your boys are staying together away from home.

23. Wendy and Boo (GA)

Wendy and Boo (GA) Member

Sending many healing thoughts!!

((Hugs))

24. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

prayers being said now.

25. Trish & Harley (GA)

Trish & Harley (GA) Member

Debra - holding you all close. prayers on their way!

26. Donna and Flame

Donna and Flame Well-Known Member

Oh gosh Debra, I'm just seeing this now. Oh Dear Lord... Please let these baby boys be OK. They have been thru so much already.
    Many, Many prayers being said for TK and Radar Debra. Please update us when you can... worried.

27. fourcatsmama

fourcatsmama Member

I am thinking of you and the little babies! Come on guys, stay strong and get well. Sending healing vibes and lots and lots of hugs.

28. BobsMom

BobsMom Member

I have been saying lots prayers for you and your boys. I so hope that all turns out well.

29. Terri & Tananda

Terri & Tananda Member

Tandy, myself and the rest of the Monster Squad are sending our best out to you and your babies

30. Mary & Stormy Blue

Mary & Stormy Blue Member

Sending prayers for the best possible outcome.
    I hope that the vet finds out what is wrong with the babies and gets them fixed up right away.

~M

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.