? PMPH is 122..shoot?

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by sherrib, May 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sherrib

sherrib Well-Known Member

A little background for those that don't know me skittles was in remission for well over a year got a tooth infection and I had to start giving him his insulin again but he only needed it like every other day ,Long story short could not afford to get the $800 tooth pulled. And I was using a bottle of PZI that I had purchased three weeks before he went into remission ( expiration date on on the bottle is for Apr 201 , I've kept it this whole time ( in back of fridge ) and it has still been working though I do think that it has started to weekend because his numbers So I upped him to two units b.i.d.
    Last week I was finally able to buy him a new bottle of insulin but yet I still have not been able to get his dental, I have so many health problems going on with my own that I went ahead and got skittles insulin and did not spend the money on my own medication. Being back on for strength and salon is really working good and I think his pancreas is working he only seems to need it every other day going by my testing his glucose before the test
    My question is it is time for his p.m. dose but he is sitting at 122, I don't know why this is bothering me whether or not I need to give him some are not . I plan on waiting an hour past the shoot time and see what happens, then I have to take a sleeping pill and go to sleep myself. I guess basically I just wanted to see what you guys feel And any advice would be for me thank you so much. You guys have no idea how important this board is to me and how many other people I have gotten to teach their cat had to get into remission from learning the stuff that I do here and getting them to join. So if there any typos I'm using my microphone and it likes to twist my words because I have a little southern accent LOL

2. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

What did you decide on? Can you update the spreadsheet?

3. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Hey Sherri! So sorry, I was fast asleep when you posted. What kind of numbers have you been getting?

4. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

Hi Sherri, we chatted a little when I first joined! Since we don't know his updated numbers I would have said skip shot if stalling didn't make his number rise. Definitely update his spreadsheet when you can so we can help give advice in these situations :)

5. sherrib

sherrib Well-Known Member

I waited until 2 AM and when he went up I shot. I will update his SS asap

Rachel and Yong & Maury GA like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.