pony has a slide show!

Discussion in 'Acromegaly / IAA / Cushings Cats' started by eliseandpony, May 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eliseandpony

eliseandpony Member

hello new friends, can you see pony's slide show attached to my signature? i made it for you! finally, i am having some fun around here. profile coming soon, i promise. also, check out the improvement in the recent BG's. maybe 7 units is getting closer? i mean, she is transitioning from 8 units of vetsulin. hmmn.

2. Patti and Merlin

Patti and Merlin Member

Hi Elise
    I loved your slide show. How fun! Especially the pics with your dog too! Thanks sooo much for sharing them. Pony is one beautiful kitty! And obviously much loved! :D

3. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

The pic on the dresser is priceless!!! :lol:

4. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

I love the picture on the dresser as well! Hope you're feeling a little better today.

5. Nancy and Cody

Nancy and Cody Well-Known Member

Cute! we have a 'marley' dog too

and ss is a bit better, looks like N duration is around 6-7 hrs. (Still hope you switch to something more long acting ;-) )

6. Nancy and Cody

I saved an old post that may help you put the picture next to your name (the avatar) . I struggled with it, and so I wrote it down right after I figured it out ( in simple terms :lol: )

Here it is :

7. eliseandpony

eliseandpony Member

thanks nancy! that is exactly the kind of hand holding i needed. and now i can see "my little pony"!

8. Nancy and Cody

well done! I'm so glad that could help you. The profile wasn't too bad I don't think, although it all took me awhile-!. Do you have the link for the directions to that? They may have done some fine tuning in tech forum since january.

9. Jennifer+Spunky(GA)+Peake

Jennifer+Spunky(GA)+Peake Member

Adorable!!! You should be a professional photographer with that staging..... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.