Posting for Help for Thomas

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by housecats4, Apr 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. housecats4

housecats4 Well-Known Member

Hello wonderful people I have been trying to get this person to come in here for help. She has signed on but that's as far as she can get. Her name is Dorie Kennedy I am really worried she keeps asking me to help her. Her 16 year old cat has very high numbers 708 and gets Pro zinc 3 units twice a day. He is on DM Royal Canin .He has been on insulin for 3 weeks now and only gets tested at vets once a week. Yesterday vet Thomas was 708 I don`t know anything about this insulin .....did tell her she should try to wean him off dry add can pate to his diet . No ketones so that's good. I don`t know what else to do she is from the US I am in Canada. She has posted on Feline Diabetes on facebook Thanks for all you do Kath aka Housecats4

2. BJM

BJM Well-Known Member

Have her log in here.
    Then have her click on this link.
    Look in the upper right for Post New Thread and click on that.
    Then enter a subject in the top box and write a longer description in the bigger box below it.

3. housecats4

Been trying to get her to do this for 3 days think she is very stresses and confused ....but will try to get her to try again ...

4. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

Dorie please post so we can help. Diabetes is so overwhelming and it really helps to have the support of this forum.:bighug:

5. housecats4

Says she may try tomorrow ....I don`t know what to say or do...gave her step by step on how to come in and post ..hope she will be able tomorrow..:-(

6. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

Dorie, if you're worried about posting on the open forum, don't be. We are all here for the same reason, we love our cats and want to help them through this terrible disease. Many of us, myself included, are not tech savvy- It took me awhile to figure out how to navigate the forums. I think once you join us you'll learn so much to help your kitty. It's really worth it, so please come join us!

Critter Mom likes this.
  7. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

Dorie has a problem getting here due to other issues, not issues with her not wanting to post. We're exploring a solution for her - if nothing else, I'm going to post for her, copy replies/questions to her and copy her replies back here. It won't be overly quick but it's at least a solution....

Critter Mom and Sharon14 like this.
  8. housecats4

Thank you Squeaky and KT for helping Dorie ....I just didn`t know what else to do ....Healing hugs to all

Critter Mom likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.