Posting Introduction

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Kelly Glassburn, Apr 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kelly Glassburn

Kelly Glassburn New Member

I've tried creating an intro many times, but it never takes! Please help!

2. Kelly Glassburn

I'm very frustrated, to the point of tears. I need advice, but nobody will even look at my threads, because I don't have an intro. I'm trying to Help my cat! PLEASE!!!

3. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

Kelly, BREATHE! and HUGS!

No one's tried to be mean here. There's things we have to know before anyone can help you - every cat is different, there's no 'blanket' to cover all. The earlier comments from your old threads were to add a signature with those critical things like type of insulin, type of meter, link to spreadsheet with history. Those are the tools anyone has to have to help. There's different kinds of insulin that all act differently, meter ranges differ, even age and other medical problems will affect things.

I gave you the link to the recently published food chart which hopefully will help.

Another hug and another deep breath...

4. Kelly Glassburn

I just want to know how to post an introduction, so that I can include all of that info. I only have my mobile phone, so I don't know if that's the issue.

5. Kelly Glassburn

Ok. The light grey text at the bottom of your messages, is what I'm being told is helpful. A signature, correct? All I want, is to know how to create one. This way, you all have helpful information.

6. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

Kelly, I don't know how to do it on a phone, I'm on PC - I don't even HAVE a cell phone...I know, shameful... :)

@Chris & China - can you help Kelly get signature entered on phone? I know it's different...

7. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

8. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.