Hi there, Is there any reason I can't prepare a few insulin syringes ahead of time and store them in the fridge? My cat keeps waking me up at 5am to beg for food. To combat this I've done a few things: 1) took a urine sample to my vet 2) bought an auto-feeder and modified his feeding times He's currently fed at 7am and 7pm and received 4UI caninsulin with each meal from a U40 syringe. I'm changing his times to feeding him 90% of his food at the existing times and having the auto feeder make the remaining 10% available at 2pm and 2am to keep him from having 12 hour stretches with no food. Part of this is training him to beg the feeder and not me if it's purely a behavioural problem, but he associates me preparing the syringe with feeding time so it's hard to train him - if I can I'd prefer to batch prepare a few when he's asleep.