Profie up!!! YAY!! But....Someone help!!!

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Kays8cats, May 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kays8cats

Kays8cats Member

I know this should be posted in tech support but thought I would get an answer sooner on here.

Elmos profile is up but has all the other "junk" in the info.

How do I fix it?

Only took me 4 days to get it hahahaha!!~

Hey I am goodwith animals , computers not so much :lol:

2. Laurie and Mr Tinkles

Laurie and Mr Tinkles Well-Known Member

I just created a profile the other day, and you can no longer do it by copying code into google docs. They updated google docs and removed the option to edit html. So, you need to go to the old FDMB, create an account and create a profile, then copy the text from that profile back to the new FDMB profile. Here's a link to directions: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=531#p3801

Trust me, I went crazy trying to do it before I discovered that google docs had eliminated the "edit html" option! I hope my post is clear, let me know if it doesn't make sense! Good luck!

3. Kays8cats

Kays8cats Member

Thanks that helps A LOT!!!

4. squeem3

squeem3 Well-Known Member

You can use HTML code but you have to put it in a special section of the Google Document.

Go into your profile on Google Doc. Highlight your entire profile. Then right click and choose Cut. In the toolbar, choose Edit then Edit HTML. Paste what you just cut into the box that appears. Click on the Update (or Save) button at the bottom of the box. Go to the Share tab and click on View As Web Page (preview) to see what your profile will look like as a normal Internet web page. If all looks good, republish your document to make sure that the newest changes to the document will be applied.

5. Kays8cats

Kays8cats Member

Thanks soooo much Squeem3!! Super easy instructions.

PROFILE DONE :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.